Fwd: Check out Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's Flood?

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
      ____________________________________
      From: jonathonjoseph@...

      Sent: 11/8/2011 8:52:55 A.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: Check out Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's
      Flood?

      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Noah's Flood?_
      (http://s8int.com/page8.html)
      Just how much evidence must I present to you in order to convince you that
      our entire history of Earth is a series of printed LIES by the "ELITES"
      who don't want you to know the truth? Enclosed are over Twenty pages of facts
      for YOU to read and decide upon. Good reading, Jonathon