Re:Check out what I wrote on this site...Cosmic Conspiracies - Europe's Largest UFOs and Aliens Database

  • Sandy Nichols
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2011
      Dave, one of the founders of this group contacted me and asked me to describe a typical abduction experience I have had. There are not any real typical abduction experiences because they vary every single time, but I gave it my best shot. I wrote this back in the late 90's.......I'm 60 now.

      Click on this link....... http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicabduct.htm and scroll down the page to where it says........ "A Reader's Abduction Story".......This is what I sent Dave.