Re: Thank you and Hello :)

  • Amy Evans
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Thank you,

      And yes, you might be right ... for those of us who do not know to hum
      they belong too, they would also be UFO's. They are more than likely
      Motherships to/for the smaller craft that we have been seeing.

      It was said that there would be a massive uptic in sightings after last
      October 17th, and so far they were right :)

      But, it still begs the question ... why are they coming to our solar
      system???????????

      R&R?

      Gaming?

      Hunting/Fishing?

      To live here, and walk our streets as Humans?

      Or, are they just coming to bases on our Moon, or to another planet in
      our system?
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, skywatch <skywatch@...> wrote:

      > Welcome Amy.
      >
      > Though I should point out that 'star ships' are not UFO's.
      >
      > Skywatch

    • Amy Evans
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Thank you my friend :)