Thank you and Hello :)

  • Amy Evans
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
      I want to thank the group for allowing me to join :)

      I also want to say hello to everyone ... I live in San Francisco,
      Kalifornia and I have been interested in Star Ships(UFO's) since about
      the 70's .

      I have been following the NASA Satellite feed for some time, and was
      surprised to find that they have been recording the arrival and
      departure of Alien Star Ships to our Solar System since the mid 90's.

      [2005 11 12 0719 Large winged star ship]

      This one here is entering our system.

      These images are not photoshopped ... the date and time can be checked
      for verifacation.

      [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/2088066310/name/1998+11+21++01\
      13.jpg]

      Here you have the basic Saucer shape as we know it.

      And this image is familar to anyone who has seen the Star Wars films

      [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/1771050149/name/2006+06+10++12\
      42+Darth+Vader+star+ship+clean.jpg]

      Here is one very close to our Sun

      [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/629252569/name/soho12nov05_X1+\
      a+1.jpg]

      these Star Ships show advanced technology in use ... FTL Drive (Faster
      Than Light), and the use of Defector Sheilds ...

      [Our Sun Jan 14,2003]

      You can see the distortion feild around this ship ... here is the
      origanal

      [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/217134491/name/soho13g062605uf\
      o7df7.jpg]

      [Our Sun Jan 14, 2003]

      Amy

    • Jorge Dewey
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
        Hi, Amy, nice to "see" you here too !

        Jorge Guillermo Dewey
        SITEG

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
          Thanks Jorge :)

          It looks like a really nice group.

          Sincerely,
          Amy Evans

          Follow your Heart

          Goddess Bless

          ________________________________

          [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/2088066310/name/1998+11+21++0113.jpg%5d

          Here you have the basic Saucer shape as we know it.

          And this image is familar to anyone who has seen the Star Wars films

          [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/1771050149/name/2006+06+10++1242+Darth+Vader+star+ship+clean.jpg%5d

          Here is one very close to our Sun

          [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/629252569/name/soho12nov05_X1+a+1.jpg%5d

          these Star Ships show advanced technology in use ... FTL Drive (Faster
          Than Light), and the use of Defector Sheilds ...

          [Our Sun Jan 14,2003]

          You can see the distortion feild around this ship ... here is the
          origanal

          [http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/217134491/name/soho13g062605ufo7df7.jpg%5d

          [Our Sun Jan 14, 2003]

          Amy

        • Amy Evans
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
              I see a few of the images did not process .....

              And this one here was caught just as it left (Enter whatever term you want)Warp/Subspace ...
              You can see it in the upper left of this image ... it has just left the "T" gate.   This is only 1 of 3 I have found over the years, and the clearnest showing one of these ships at the moment of entry to our system.   All of the rest either show them just after entry ... a destinctive energy trail following after the ship is the clue.

              Sincerely,
              Amy Evans

              Follow your Heart

              Goddess Bless

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
                Welcome Amy.

                Though I should point out that 'star ships' are not UFO's.

                Skywatch
              • Sandy Nichols
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
                  Welcome, Amy....:)

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
                    Thank you,

                    And yes, you might be right ... for those of us who do not know to hum
                    they belong too, they would also be UFO's. They are more than likely
                    Motherships to/for the smaller craft that we have been seeing.

                    It was said that there would be a massive uptic in sightings after last
                    October 17th, and so far they were right :)

                    But, it still begs the question ... why are they coming to our solar
                    system???????????

                    R&R?

                    Gaming?

                    Hunting/Fishing?

                    To live here, and walk our streets as Humans?

                    Or, are they just coming to bases on our Moon, or to another planet in
                    our system?
                    --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, skywatch <skywatch@...> wrote:

                    > Welcome Amy.
                    >
                    > Though I should point out that 'star ships' are not UFO's.
                    >
                    > Skywatch

                  • Amy Evans
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
                      Thank you my friend :)