Fwd: Check out Cosmic Conspiracies - Europe's Largest UFOs and Aliens Database

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2011
      ____________________________________
      From: jonathonjoseph@...
      To: jnadiaz@...,
      Sent: 10/21/2011 9:02:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time
      Subj: Fwd: Check out Cosmic Conspiracies - Europe's Largest UFOs and
      Aliens Database

      It takes a little time for this station to come online, but just be
      patient as the contents are great! Great Blessings to all & a Safe Happy
      Halloween! Jonathon

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2011
        Dave, one of the founders of this group contacted me and asked me to describe a typical abduction experience I have had. There are not any real typical abduction experiences because they vary every single time, but I gave it my best shot. I wrote this back in the late 90's.......I'm 60 now.

        Click on this link....... http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicabduct.htm and scroll down the page to where it says........ "A Reader's Abduction Story".......This is what I sent Dave.

        (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/)

        .