Fwd: Check out Population Reduction is REAL! Watch and Learn People! - YouTube

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Subj: Check out Population Reduction is REAL! Watch and Learn People! -
      YouTube

      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Population Reduction is REAL! Watch and Learn People! - YouTube_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbuRMVVekg&feature=related)
      " IF" you don't watch the enclosed video & all of the side messages
      within, then you will never really know THE TRUTH regarding what the ELITES are
      already practicing regarding the future of this planet!
      Earth is under the full control of the ELITES who will
      achieve their goals regardless of what your puppet lying governments tell
      you! What YOU do with this information is your
      choice, but, in my opinion the world at-large needs to know. Best Regards,
      Jonathon