ANONYMOUS THREAT TO ERASE NYSE FROM THE INTERNET: HOAX OR..??

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Some are now saying that this Anonymous message/video to ERASE the NYSE from the internet is nothing but a hoax or fraud created by clandestine forces or governmental persons to mislead or misdirect the public. Some are even claiming that celestrial  UFO / ETs   are in some way involved also if it does happen.
      Are they right before tomorrow October 10 when the NYSE opens or closes if the NYSE is hacked or erased from the internet????
      Thanks
      -
      UPDATE:Some in the Anonymous collective believe the threat against the NYSE and the group behind it don't really represent the Anonymous movement or the Occupy Wall Street protests. We've published a report on those counter-claims
      here.
      Anonymous declared "war" on the New York Stock Exchange this weekend and vowed to "erase" the NYSE from the Internet on Oct. 10 as the Occupy Wall Street protestentered its third week in New York City after a weekend that saw hundreds of protesters arrested during a planned march across the Brooklyn Bridge.
      On Oct. 10, NYSE shall be erased from the Internet. On Oct. 10, expect a day that will never, ever be forgotten," intoned a computer-generated male voice common to many Anonymous videos, in a warning posted on TheAnonMessage YouTube channel(video below).<
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLuYnEyFLw&feature=player_embedded>

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
        Anonymous itself is a strawman psyop created BY the government. Just like Wilileaks and Russia Today (which is a Russian / Putin psyop).

        On Oct 9, 2011, at 3:29 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group,
        > Some are now saying that this Anonymous message/video to ERASE the NYSE from the internet is nothing but a hoax or fraud created by clandestine forces or governmental persons to mislead or misdirect the public. Some are even claiming that celestrial UFO / ETs are in some way involved also if it does happen.
        > Are they right before tomorrow October 10 when the NYSE opens or closes if the NYSE is hacked or erased from the internet????
        > Thanks
        > -
        > UPDATE:Some in the Anonymous collective believe the threat against the NYSE and the group behind it don't really represent the Anonymous movement or the Occupy Wall Street protests. We've published a report on those counter-claims
        > here.
        > Anonymous declared "war" on the New York Stock Exchange this weekend and vowed to "erase" the NYSE from the Internet on Oct. 10 as the Occupy Wall Street protestentered its third week in New York City after a weekend that saw hundreds of protesters arrested during a planned march across the Brooklyn Bridge.
        > On Oct. 10, NYSE shall be erased from the Internet. On Oct. 10, expect a day that will never, ever be forgotten," intoned a computer-generated male voice common to many Anonymous videos, in a warning posted on TheAnonMessage YouTube channel(video below).<
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLuYnEyFLw&feature=player_embedded>

      • broali4x
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
          You could be right, but why would the government be doing things which
          would undermine their own power/s?
          That would be insane! Like satan working against himself biblically
          speaking.
          Well, before the day is out, we will have our answer one way or the
          other.
          Thanks