Re: [UFOnet] Fwd: Check out UFO ET Disclosure 2011 NOW UFOs all over the World and Mystery...

  • skywatch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
      In the video they clearly state 'disclosure 2010'.......not 2011!

      Skywatch
    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
        Disclosure will NEVER come from the US Govt. It comes from the people. When they try to attempt their psyop alien invasion, it is people like us that will expose the reality.

        Have faith in your fellow citizens. We are born knowing Liberty!

        Slavery is for the masses, I reject the status quo!!

        Jeff