UFO/ET Update: October 2011 News Flash

  • Linda Berry - Spiritual Discovery Center
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
      UFO/ET Update: October 2011

      White House UFO/ET Disclosure Petition
      In a wide-ranging October 5, 2011 ExopoliticsTV interview, Paradigm Research Group director Stephen Bassett reminded the viewing audience that 80% of adult North Americans believe that the U.S. government is not telling the truth about the extraterrestrial and UFO presence...Click link below for more of the story

      UFO Conferences in Pennsylvania
      Click Link below for Information and Contact

      Mass UFO Sightings in Kansas City, Missouri: UFO Flap Continues To bring you up to date on what is happening in Kansas City, following are some links to videos and articles. The MUFON Star Team has been activated and we have contacted air bases, local airports, and are getting radar data. The news media has been helpful in providing some video and contacts. Witnesses have been reporting UFO sightings to the airports, police, media, and MUFON...Click link below for more of the story

      UFO/ET UPDATE: http://paranormaldiscovery.info/?page_id=358

      NEWS FLASH: Missouri's MUFON Assistant State Director, Margie Kay is the guest on my next Spiritual Discovery� Radio Show on Saturday, November 5th at 11am and I am certainly going to be asking her about this UFO Flap in Kansas City. I have put the Missouri MUFON story along with Internet links of recent Kansas City UFO sightings up on my Paranormal Discovery� Website. I have also listed the story about the White House ET/UFO Disclosure Petition and information on this month's UFO Conferences in Pennsylvania. Check it all out and forward this email to others of like-mind. Thanks so much.

      Linda - p.s. Leave a "comment" on the bottom of these website pages and let me know what you think!

      UFO/ET CURRENT RADIO SHOWS: http://paranormaldiscovery.info/?page_id=112
      UFO/ET RECENT RADIO SHOWS: http://paranormaldiscovery.info/?page_id=114
      UFO/ET CALENDAR OF RADIO SHOWS: http://paranormaldiscovery.info/?page_id=126
      UFO/ET VIDEOS OF RADIO SHOWS: http://paranormaldiscovery.info/?page_id=129