Mass UFO sightings in Kansas CIty

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      To bring you up to date on what is happening in Kansas City, following are some links to video and articles.  The MUFON Star Team has been activated and we have contacted air bases, local airports, and are getting radar data.  The news media has been helpful in providing some video and contacts.  Witnesses have been reporting UFO sightings to the airports, police, media, and MUFON.  We are working as fast as we can to solve these sightings.

      There was a flying group that left the Lee's Summit Airport on Tuesday night between 7 and 8 PM. They did formation flying in certain areas of the city.  This was a demonstration for the Kansas City Chiefs, who have a scheduled show on October 31.  Some of the sightings can be attributed to this event.

      The 509th out of Whiteman is doing exercises with the B-2 stealth bomber in Missouri the month of October.  Some of the sightings might be attributed to this.

      However, we have a number of reports that remain unexplained, and many that still need to be investigated.  There are currently approximately 86 UFO sighting reports in the past 90 days in Kansas City that were submitted to MUFON. This number does not include the reports to the media and airports.

      Fox 4 WDAF news will air a segment today or tomorrow in K.C. and 710 AM radio aired a segment today.

      We will continue to keep you informed.

      Sincerely,

      Margie Kay
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      www.missourimufon.org
      816-833-1602

      Link to YouTube video by a Kansas City resident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNRMQBeRDuI

      MO MUFON PRESS RELEASE OCTOBER 5
      Missouri MUFON: 'Kansas City UFO flap continues'
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 06, 2011
      Witnesses in the greater Kansas City, MO, area who saw unidentified objects on October 3 and 4, 2011, are being asked to come forward - especially anyone with photos or video of the events, according to an October 6, 2011, statement...
      STAR Team deployed: More Kansas City UFO witnesses file reports
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 05, 2011
      Multiple witnesses from Kansas City, MO, and surrounding towns are painting a visual picture where at least one thing is certain - something was silently hovering, low and slow moving, over a rather populated area including Interstate 70 and other...
      Kansas City witnesses continue to file UFO reports
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 05, 2011
      A fourth witness group filed a UFO report for the October 4, 2011, Kansas City triangle sighting, according to October 5, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database - while one new witness contacted the UFO Examiner...
      Kansas City UFO: Object was 'hovering over the highway'
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 05, 2011
      Another witness to the October 4, 2011, Kansas City, MO, triangle UFO sighting came forward October 5, 2011, who reports being just east of earlier witness reports - at the intersection of routes 470 and 40, according to testimony from the...
      New Missouri witness: 'Object so close you could touch it'
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 05, 2011
      A new witness came forward October 5, 2011, describing an object hovering low over Kansas City, MO, along I-70 at the Route 435 intersection, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.Two previous eyewitness...
      'Gigantic' boomerang UFO reported low over Missouri's I-70
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 05, 2011
      A Missouri couple and their two kids driving eastbound along I-70 October 4, 2011, report a "gigantic" and silent boomerang-shaped object with "hundreds of huge, extremely bright lights" hovering above traffic before breaking up...
      UFO Traffic Report: Wednesday, October 5, 2011
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 04, 2011
      The UFO Traffic Report for Wednesday, October 5, 2011, includes multiple witnesses in Missouri reporting a "gigantic" boomerang UFO over I-70; a boomerang UFO hovering over a Virginia woman and her daughter as they drove under it...
      Two UFO reports describe 'unusual maneuvers' over Lees Summit, Missouri
      * Roger Marsh
      * October 04, 2011
      Two UFO reports from Lee's Summit, MO, on October 3 and 4, 2011, describe unidentified objects making unusual maneuvers in the sky, according to October 4, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.A...
      September 4, 2011: Kansas City Star ArticleET activity in KC skies?  Maybe they want barbecue.
      May 25, 2011:Kansas City reports high number of orange lights, UFOs
      By Roger Marsh - Examiner.com
      May 18, 2010: KCTV5 News (Kansas City)
      UFO Watchers Experience Busy Weekend
      April 5, 2011 (Examiner.com):(Raytown)
       Retired Missouri Police Officer Reports Missing Time After Alien Encounter