Fwd: Check out Truth Here - cryptozoology-Giants - Nephilim - Rephaim-Nebiru-...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Subj: Fwd: Check out Truth Here - cryptozoology-Giants - Nephilim -
      Rephaim-Nebiru-...

      The planet Earth & it's original mother planet (Tiamat) that existed
      "millions" of years before our known histories has housed "thousands" of ancient
      "modern" civilizations & species that will be known to man "only" after
      the Earth shift, but by the it will be unimportant , because then survival
      of the species will prevail. Jonathon