Fwd: Check out Mars Structures

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      ____________________________________

      It is my "personal" contention that the passing of Nibiru caused the death
      of Mars, which was once a thriving live planet with an atmosphere very
      similar to present day Earth before it's destruction. Mars could easily be
      "revived" again for human habitation with the full co-operation of the Earth's
      nations.
      It is also my "personal" contention that
      our moon was once a rotating thriving planet with both water & atmosphere,
      & that it could also be revived by starting it's rotation once again.
      If we on Earth could stop
      all of our useless never ending wars & began co-operating upon saving our
      planets then maybe ( just maybe ) we just might have a fighting chance for
      survival.
      But, then, I might be totally "mad" in my thinking. Blessings, Jonathon