Fwd: Check out Time Travel and Political Control - Seattle exopolitics | Exam...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      ____________________________________

      After explaining to a friend what I had learned regarding "Remote Viewing
      " & possibilities of "Time Travel" while in the military in the early
      sixties, my friend explained to me that both I and the military were certifiably
      "NUTS!" I also explained that the Russians were also practicing RVing in
      their spy program & that they were far ahead of the US by quantum leaps, he
      asked me if I served aspirin during my theories.
      I invite you to read the article within,
      plus the side articles and judge for yourselves regarding the realities of
      time travel. Jonathon PS: In support of my
      "theories" I would also remind you that only within the third dimension does
      the concept of "time" exist.
      It is still my contention that many alleged ET UFOs are simply
      TIME TRAVELERS from our future paying us visitations.