Fwd: Check out 2012, MARS, UFO, ALIENS, Pole Shift, Time Travel, NASA, PLANET...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2011
      YOU be the judge. The facts are enclosed within. Jonathon

      ____________________________________
      Subj: Check out 2012, MARS, UFO, ALIENS, Pole Shift, Time Travel, NASA,
      PLANET X, POLE

      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _2012, MARS, UFO, ALIENS, Pole Shift, Time Travel, NASA, PLANET X, POLE
      SHIFT, MARS, MOON, SPACE, ORION, TIME TRAVEL, HAARP, DULCE, PROPHECY, UFO
      Video_ (http://www.alienshift.com/id53.html)

    • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
        ____________________________________

        Video_ (http://www.alienshift.com/id119.html)

      • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          ____________________________________
          Subj: Check out 2012, MARS, UFO, ALIENS, Pole Shift, Time Travel, NASA,
          PLANET X, POLE

          I found this interesting and thought you would too:
          _2012, MARS, UFO, ALIENS, Pole Shift, Time Travel, NASA, PLANET X, POLE
          SHIFT, MARS, MOON, SPACE, ORION, TIME TRAVEL, HAARP, DULCE, PROPHECY, UFO
          Video_ (http://www.alienshift.com/id1.html)

        • jjparker143
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30 2:19 PM
            From: jonathonjoseph@...