Fwd: [Paranormal_Research] SHOCKING PIX:SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS + 29 Palms

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      ____________________________________

      The "FACTS" are here within. What you believe is up to you.

      ____________________________________
      From: misty8@...
      From: _leslie o_ (mailto:oliveleslee@...)
      Subject: SHOCKING PIX:SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS + 29 Palms

      However incredulous this article below may appear to some of you...
      I, myself have witnessed some very strange manifestations of their
      technology and unmistakably ominous signs of secret projects
      by the military, which are in the works. What I am going to relate
      is NOT the really hair-raising things I encountered but it DID indicate
      that whatever they are doing is being done with no oversight.
      The attached report does not surprise me.

      This is in addition to the article below on the Secret Underground
      Tunnels:
      Just over the hill from 29 Palms Airforce base, while living in Palm
      Desert, CA --
      at around dusk one day, I could hardly believe what I saw hovering above
      me.
      I looked up and a low-flying, humongous, silver aircraft --
      25 times bigger than the Goodyear blimp -- was obstructing about
      3/4 of the horizon. Seeing this thing suspended slightly above some
      scattered houses and the desert floor was incredibly intimidating.
      There was a ribbon of rainbow colored gases orbiting around its waist.

      Below is a description of it but the illustration is not accurate.
      _http://www.dreamlandresort.com/black_projects/stealth_blimp.html_
      (http://www.dreamlandresort.com/black_projects/stealth_blimp.html)

      Another night, I looked up and saw this triangular Black Manta:
      _http://www.4ppl.com/blog/entry/_America_s_Top_secret_TR_3B_Stealth_UFO_Othe
      r_Prototypes_
      (http://www.4ppl.com/blog/entry/_America_s_Top_secret_TR_3B_Stealth_UFO_Other_Prototypes) _

      These weaponized, surveillance aircraft WILL be used on the
      American Public in the very near future -- Leslie

      SHOCKING REPORT OF SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS IN AMERICA

      Written by _joelanier_ (http://www.zimbio.com/member/joelanier) on
      Sep-1-09 8:32am
      From: _theconspiracyzone1.blogspot.com_
      (http://theconspiracyzone1.blogspot.com/2009/09/ff.html)

      Bill Holden, who also served as loadmaster for Air Force One, traveled
      with John F. Kennedy to Europe in the summer of 1963. He said a UFO
      conference in Bonn, Germany, prompted a discussion of the subject aboard the
      President's plane one morning. Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What
      do you think about UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite
      serious and thought for a moment before replying, "I'd like to tell the public
      about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."
      --
      NOTE: The Conspiracy Zone's position on Aliens: While we don't hold to the
      belief that there are entities that have come here from other planets or

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/auPbLZJJbjy/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SSRPPd0VaDI/AAAAAAAACTM/8N5ImeFG9X8/s1600-h/aaaadenver_airport_article.jpg)

      Denver International Airport is about as bizarre and creepy of place as
      you can imagine. It is actually an airport over an underground city with
      tube shuttles that travel at mach speeds to places like the Argo Mines, Norad,
      Riverton, Wyoming and Dulce, New Mexico.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/fRe48kd9btH/http://bp1.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R08OoU-HjfI/AAAAAAAAALc/aXegrInkhQU
      /s1600-h/mayan1t.jpg) There is Nazi propaganda, Indian worship temples
      and bizarre murals that should make every decent person who travels via DIA
      angry.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/D6fi46du5BC/http://bp2.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y2IU-HjVI/AAAAAAAAAKM/dMxKqtfowFQ/s1600-h/jewgrl1t.jpg) Here you
      see what looks like a Mayan woman holding up a tablet. The Illuminati want
      the New World Order established by the year 2012, which is the year the
      Mayan calendar ends. The DIA murals actually are a blue print of the events
      that will have to happen to carry out their evil agenda. Millions of
      travelers have seen these weird murals but most pay no attention. This is a
      perfect example of the illuminati hiding in plain sight!
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/KxFSeOGhaOd/http://bp3.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y2Ik-HjXI/AAAAAAAAAKc/La
      2BP8HdfNo/s1600-h/mural10t.jpg)

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/uy8uOPEXXzZ/http://bp2.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y2IU-HjTI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/GJsGEuUE-nU/s1600-h/capston2.jpg)

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/E3kEBV_Agv-/http://bp2.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y2IU-HjUI/AAAAAAAAAKE/IEL3nNgr0sE/s1600-h/murals04.jpg) There are murals
      that depict a military man in a gasmask killing a dove (symbol of
      Christianity) with a sword, different minority groups lying dead in caskets (the
      illuminati expendable races), women carrying dead babies and kids with a
      German boy as the leader hammering a plowshare while holding it with an Iron
      claw. The murals at DIA are a map of the coming New World Order. On the
      Capstone in one of the many "Masonic" hallways in the airport it designates DIA
      and the "New World Airport Commission."
      --
      Denver International hosts a secret underground city which is over 88
      square miles and several miles deep. DIA is one of the major hubs for these

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/_E1_71dz0ur/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDC8k8SgI/AAAAAAAABPo/xP2MNxAuF9Q/s1600-h/airport_mural_burning_s.gif)
      DA: That's part of the ritual connected with the Skull & Bones Club.
      --
      AC: Yes. There are evidently three groups of people that they would like
      to see dead. The first casket has what the artist told me was a

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/meRZr8yhQ-1/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDK_TVW3I/AAAAAAAABPw/Ukry3kaUFh8/s1600-h/denver-mural1a.jpg)
      Then, in the center casket there is depicted a Native American woman,
      and the last casket has a black woman in it.
      --
      Now, normally I would not have thought too much about these murals if I
      had not done a lot of research. Even in the government documents I have run

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/cnIDBIGPPQ8/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDPh_GFmI/AAAAAAAABP4/TlkqFimFNbw/s1600-h/denver-mural4xx.jpg)
      --

      This same mural depicts the destruction of a city and the forest, and
      there is a little girl holding a Mayan tablet that speaks of the destruction

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Ra76czBiatm/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDXuMKliI/AAAAAAAABQA/rhZwKpOFdmw/s1600-h/dia56_01capstn1.jpg)
      --

      I thought, well, this is very odd depicting a German child doing this.
      What all this symbology on the airport murals seems to convey is that not

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/mQU0X68811q/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDgvpWLOI/AAAAAAAABQI/8XkPVTqV7-Y/s1600-h/mural.jpg)
      DA: It is interesting when you consider Operation Paperclip wherein all
      these Nazi's were brought to the United States to be groomed, financed, and
      basically brought back into power.
      --
      AC: Well, I know they're here, because I have seen them alongside the
      Americans in the more sensitive areas of the airport. But, these paintings are
      most disturbing and very unusual. When I first tried to contact the artist
      and talk to him about these murals, he told me that he was given
      guidelines on what to paint and put in the murals. When I showed up in his studio,
      I asked to see the guidelines for the last two murals he was working on,
      he suddenly went "brain dead" and said "of course, there are no guidelines."
      It took myself and two other people over eight months to figure out all
      the symbology that is embodied in these murals.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/9DHv89kHpYb/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDmHjvF5I/AAAAAAAABQQ/zRn7Pg
      rUIWM/s1600-h/murals4_1.jpg) It turned out that some of these are "trigg
      er" pictures, containing symbology designed to trigger altered
      personalities of people that have been groomed in MKULTRA type programs for specific
      tasks that they have been trained to do in terms of something connected with
      Satanic rituals and mind control. I had one woman that called my out of
      the blue one night, and she was really disturbed about some information. She
      told me many different things that later turned out to be known MKULTRA
      triggers. Also, almost every aspect of these murals contains symbols
      relating back to secret societies. When you get the overall view of what they are
      talking about in these things, it is very very scary. It goes back to the
      Biodiversity Treaty, getting rid of specific races of people, taking over
      the world and mind control.

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/u-Eub4okGgh/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDs3OcZaI/AAAAAAAABQY/bhKT5R-dIWA/s1600-h/muralsIMG_5958.jpg)
      There is one picture in which every plant turns out to be mind-altering or
      poisonous, and all the animals are Masonic symbols used in literature in
      every country in the world.
      --
      It took a very long time to track all this stuff down and figure out what
      they're trying to say. The one way they tell stories is in pictures. It's

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/SdM-9-bbpgj/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhDz3U-OyI/AAAAAAAABQg/F0s1A2CFtcQ/s1600-h/muralsz99.jpg)
      DA: Now, you mentioned that underneath this airport it goes down many
      levels.
      --
      AC: Yes.
      --
      DA: Does the fact that all these underground levels are there have
      something to do with why it took so long for this airport to open?
      --
      AC: "Well, the gentleman that I was dealing with, Phil Schneider, said
      that during the last year of construction they were connecting the

      Probably the biggest hub of all is under New Mexico.There are huge
      underground cities under Taos and the biggest of all under Dulce. We'll go into
      great length here to expose what goes on in that vile place under Dulce's
      Archuleta indian reservation.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/PS5By24SZKU/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SORMsLouFLI/AAAAAAAABTI/0Uge4XWsVVA/s1600-h/Arch
      uleta_Mesa.jpg)
      In 1996, a man named Phil Schneider was the lead geologist in charge of
      diagnosing the types of explosives needed to build the massive underground
      base and secret sophisticated tunnel system under the DIA. He had the
      highest security clearance of any person in the world and helped build many
      secret underground bases all over the world including Dulce base in New Mexico.

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/ON2MOOovFZ-/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbTRNmkkCI/AAAAAAAABNo/fcufmF2yDgU/s1600-h/phil+schneider.jpg) Phil
      Schneider was a man who knew too much. It is our belief that he did not commit
      suicide as reported but was murdered by the power elite. I have
      communicated with his widow several times and here is an e-mail she sent to me.
      --

      DEAR JOE,

      I am glad that after all of these years the information that Philip had to
      share, and the information that he died for, is still being revealed.
      There were many areas of Philip's talks, any one of which caused him to be a
      "danger". "Murder by Suicide" seems to be more common than we think. Like
      any injustice, the more people that know about what is happening the better.
      There is a book out about Philip's murder called "The Philadelphia
      Experiment, Murder" by Alexandra Bruce. It also reveals much of the top secret
      work that his father, Capt. Oscar Schneider, MD (US NAVY) accomplished. He
      was involved with the first Philadelphia Experiment, with OPeration
      Crossroads (ie. the atomic tests at Bikini Atoll) and with the first nuclear sub,
      Natilaus. Being married to Philip was like a long chapter out of the
      x-files. The scary part is that the more "unbelieveable" it was, the closer to
      the truth it was. I saw things that are in most science fiction movies, but
      it was reallllllllll.

      As I have always said, the Truth is out there, they just get murdered for
      revealing it....

      I would love to talk more, even be part of your program if I could. There
      has been no justice, and no change in the way the underbelly of the
      government works. My daughter looks to me and wonders, why is her father dead,
      why was he taken away from her, why was she never able to say goodbye. He
      worked under the wrong social security number most of his life, and so she
      was even robbed of any social security benefits based on his work history.
      If I could make contact with people that knew him before 1980, I might be
      able to prove his work history. So many of the ones that contacted me on
      the internet 10 years ago are dead now.

      I can still remember when I talked with the police about Philip's death,
      which was at first said to be of natural causes. It wasn't until I talked
      with the funeral director that anyone even looked closely enough at the
      body to determine that something was very wrong. No coronor went out to view
      his body, which was against Oregon Law. When I mentioned missing items from
      his apartment the police looked at me as if I was nuts. The money,
      jewerlry, wallet, etc. was there, so there was no robbery. But his notes for his
      book, his photographs of UFO's, his alien metals, his books on higher
      match....etc....where all missing.

      But there is also a mystery, that I have always hoped would be uncovered.
      There had been rumors that Philip sold a major gem collection shortly
      before he died. It was worth $90,000.00. Also, I believe he had several
      barrels of items that he left with a "friend". This person may not have known
      Philip well, and may not even know that he is dead, or how to reach his next
      of kin. I believe he is holding on to Philip's legacy to his daughter, his
      only heir, Marie. There were also rumors that he bought some land in Idaho
      or Colorado. It would be helpful if some mention of this search for his
      assets could be made over the radio. A listener may be the "friend", it will
      ring a bell, and he will have some way of contacting us to return items to
      Marie that now belong to her. Would this be possible?

      Sincerely,
      Cynthia (Schneider) Drayer
      Portland, OR

      BELOW IS A LECTURE BY PHIL SCHNEIDER GIVEN IN 1995. HIS ACCOUNT IS BACKED
      UP BY ANOTHER EYEWITNESS, FORMER BASE SECURITY OFFICER THOMAS EDWIN
      CASTELLO APPROXIMATELY A YEAR BEFORE HIS DEATH [OR DISAPPEARANCE].
      --
      "Security Officers wear jumpsuits, with the Dulce Symbol on the front
      upper left side. The standard hand weapon at Dulce is a "Flash Gun", which is
      good against humans and aliens. The ID card (used in card slots, for the
      doors and elevators) has the Dulce Symbol above the ID photo. "Government
      Honchos" use cards with the Great Seal of the U.S. on it, stating the words
      New World Order in latin.
      --
      After the second Level, everyone is weighed in the nude, then given a
      uniform. Visitors are given an 'off white' uniform. In front of ALL sensitive

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/7rpkUi0OUuo/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbSUWKk3kI/AAAAAAAABMg/bVIqvlOB7PQ/s1600-h/cheyenne.jpg)
      During the construction of the facility (which was done in stages, over
      many years) the aliens assisted in the design and construction materials.
      Many of the things assembled by the workers were of a technology they could
      not understand, yet it would function when fully put together. Example: The
      elevators have no cables. They are controlled magnetically. The magnetic
      system is inside the walls.
      --
      There are no conventional electrical controls. All is controlled by
      advanced magnetics. That includes a magnetically induced ( phosphorescent )

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/a08RzLXcrkL/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbSvAk1POI/AAAAAAAABM4/wQGNDmtRmC8/s1600-h/Dulce+Underground+Room+&+Saucer
      -2.jpg)
      Mind Manipulation Experiments
      --
      Dulce has studied mind control implants, Bio-Psi Units, ELF devices
      capable of mood, sleep and heartbeat control.

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/k8ejQqU4Tfe/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNgfSpdSVqI/AAAAAAAABPg/U0qaQizekWc/s1600-h/anonymous-commuter-tunnel-10552
      30.jpg)
      The X-Files were right, apparently. Well that's what some would have you
      believe anyway. Those are the people who believe firmly that the United
      States government is working in collaboration with extra terrestrials in a
      secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico. And what projects are people and
      ETs standing side by side working on? Why, the genetic alteration of
      captive human beings in a torturous manner, among other things.
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/PxmQUW1_HoH/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbScXrBMII/AAAAAAAABMo/X6b2BXitF4o/s1600-h/commanderx_dulce1.jpg)
      Dulce is a town nestled along New Mexico's northern border. It's a small
      More specifically he said:
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/na3zX2uiNQB/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbTLi1TeiI/AAAAAAAABNg/ssixBcd9ZU4/s1600-h/untitled+room.JPG)
      "'The whole project is so highly classified that ordinary military pilots
      and even the Air Force's saucer investigators on Project Blue Book could
      not possibly know about it. In fact, this type of saucer IS NOT built by the
      American Government AS WE ORDINARILY UNDERSTAND THE WORD 'GOVERNMENT.' As
      fantastic as this might sound… these saucers are actually built, operated,
      and maintained by an organization which is ENTIRELY SEPARATE from the
      military and political branches of the Government that we know about. Although
      a handful of people at the very top of the Government know about the
      existence of this project, they have no direct contact with it… I shall call
      this secret project, 'The Organization.'"
      --
      Intense, right? Well that was in 1956 - since then we have a good deal
      more detail on the subject - namely from a man who claims to have interviewed
      one or more former base employees. He wrote a book on it called The Dulce
      Book, and goes by the one-name moniker Branton. In his book he claims a
      lot of things happen at the base - among them:
      --
      "(There) are experiments done on fish, seals, birds and mice that are
      vastly altered from their original forms. There are multi-armed and
      multi-legged humans and several cages of humanoid bat-like creatures up to seven
      feet tall. The aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both
      useful and dangerous."
      --
      It gets worse, as the former employee states in the book:
      --
      "I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but
      sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/gYBLoxBs-Og/http://bp2.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R5UfG78g8DI/AAAAAAAAAPE/pl59ZRjrwOE/s1600-h/dulce.jpg) This photo smuggled
      out of Dulce depicts vats where hybrid life forms are being
      incubated.(BELOW).
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/gsGl1IfBIwG/http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R5UeAb8g8CI/AAAAAAAAAO8/XjhjcSr0pjE/s1600-h/insidedulceop5.jpg) This photo
      (BELOW LEFT) shows what the Dulce tube shuttles may well look like which

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/e1rCuTA3Ssj/http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R3W0ab8g75I/AAAAAAAAAN0/oL2AFGOzin0/s1600-h/base3.jpg)

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/g7_byx53nFG/http://bp2.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y5iU-HjYI/AAAAAAAAAKk/kB_2tE98XMM/s1600-h/base17.jpg) More pictures which
      resemble what Dulce may in fact look like, including elevators operated
      magnetically and phosphorus lighting inside tunnels. You can also see shuttle
      boarding area. In Dulce, human/alien lauguage is used. You'll also see
      photos of tunnel entrances to the tube shuttles and signs that are written in
      the "Universal language".
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/81vSqvmvD9L/http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y5i0-HjZI/AAAAAAAAAKs/e0Abx8o7WSA/s1600-h/base1.jpg)
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/LlCd3tsvQeE/http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y5i0-HjaI/AAAAAAAAAK0/TMbVIKzFXcU/s1600-h/base11-1.jpg)
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/4Jb3ECXn-5M/http://bp1.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R0y5jE-HjbI/AAAAAAAAAK8/3UeKbDmtFx8/s1600-h/base16-1.jpg)
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/kVy2pT1KRLP/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SOVfDY91RqI/AAAAAAAABUI/RziHBLl-_uQ/s1600-h/base5.jpg)
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Oo09ZvvqXR5/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNWgQELN_zI/AAAAAAAABLw/1O_GnyP8lko/s1600-h/baby.greys.at.Dulce.sm.gif)
      (LEFT) More disgusting genetic engineering experiments are being conducted

      No need to really ever come to the surface either. If you're wondering how
      they farm underground...here it is!(BELOW).

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/I5PhEOFG8u9/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcRb9cO4HI/AAAAAAAABNw/QW0dyWU-07s/s1600-h/subterranean-farming-japan.jpg)

      --

      UNDERGROUND BASES:
      --

      A Lecture By Phil Schneider - May 1995
      --

      Phil Schneider, a very brave man, lost his life due to what appeared to be
      an execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with

      In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven
      months later he was dead.
      --

      Picture taken 1995.
      --

      This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.
      --

      "It is because of the horrendous structure of the (U.S.) federal
      government that I feel directly imperilled *not* to tell anybody about this

      "I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have
      gone to more than 70 countries, and I cannot remember any country that
      has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United
      States."
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/V0XUbY0Z1w4/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbTFn9EnuI/AAAAAAAABNY/LAcpYhH0KZ8/s1600-h/Underground070907bdulce.jpg)
      "To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went
      through engineering school. Half of my school was in that field, and I built
      up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural
      engineer with both military and aerospace applications.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/YtcMRWMCatE/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNWgYLSjeBI/AAAAAAAAB
      L4/qbvAaEM93OU/s1600-h/dulce.jpg) I have helped build two main bases in
      the United States that have some significance as far as what is called the
      New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was
      involved in 1979 in a firefight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the
      survivors. I'm probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two
      other survivors are under close guard. I am the only one left that knows the
      detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six secret service agents,
      FBI, Black Berets and the like, died in that firefight. I was there."
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/AQx06E4j00H/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbTATzSzcI/AAAAAAAABNQ/r8qvm0KscS8/s1600-h/tunnelmachine-3.jpg)
      "Number one, part of what I am going to tell you is going to be very

      Deep Underground Military Bases & Black Budget
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Ue5nyQY-pJ2/http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R3W0ab8g76I/AAAAAAAAAN8/3n98ispKbqs/s1600-h/base6.jpg)
      --

      "I love the country I am living in more than I love my life, but I would
      not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/uc59oFgVLxj/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbS6QbbIBI/AAAAAAAABNI/Oav059SMjx4/s1600-h/tunnelmachine.jpg)
      "They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since
      the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These
      bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed
      magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been
      written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them.
      Richard Souder, a Ph.D architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He
      worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military
      bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them."
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/JmW5BnrVyhQ/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNWg11ARBjI/AAAAAAAABMI/zWVhMXqv-oQ/s1600-h/hugetunnel.jpg)
      "The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/MrQz-H3KPeR/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbS0XCnz6I/AAAAAAAABNA/2ZXNSdd3kEc/s1600-h/tunnel_tbm3machine.jpg)
      Development of Military Technology, Implied German Interest in
      Hyperspacial Technology, and More
      --

      "Basically, as far as technology is concerned, for every calendar year
      that transpires, military technology increases about 44.5 years. This is why
      it is easy to understand that back in 1943 they were able to create,
      through the use of vaccum tube technology, a ship that could literally disappear
      from one place and appear in another place. My father, Otto Oscar
      Schneider, fought on both sides of the war. He was originally a U-boat captain,
      and was captured and repatriated in the United States. He was involved with
      different kinds of concerns, such as the A-bomb, the H-bomb and the
      Philadelphia Experiment. He invented a high-speed camera that took pictures of the
      first atomic tests at Bikini Island on July 12, 1946. I have original
      photographs of that test, and the photos also show UFO's fleeing the bomb site
      at a high rate of speed. Bikini Island at the time was infested with them,
      especially under the water, and the natives had problems with their
      animals being mutilated. At that time, General MacArthur felt that the next war
      would be with aliens from other worlds. "
      --

      "Anyway, my father laid the groundwork with theoreticians about the
      Philadelphia experiment, as well as other experiments. What does that have to do

      The Fire Fight At Dulce Base
      --

      "Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government
      decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a
      treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which
      basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and
      test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had
      to give details about the people involved.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/9VYS-wgVDO7/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SORNrFm-eyI/AAAAAAAABTw/e6IbPHQZd
      JY/s1600-h/aaALIENS888.jpg) Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until
      they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the
      reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was
      involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at
      Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over
      2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes
      in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large
      sections at a time.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/u_pNaf5bN2G/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNWhGKARq9I/AAAAAAAABMQ/s231eLmx-zs/s1600-h/tunnel.jpg)
      My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and
      recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down
      there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space
      aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time,
      there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started,
      and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of
      existing aliens.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/WrYKamUhn-m/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SOVaqdzHWFI/AAAAAAAABUA/Q4GT9Y15Ip0/s1600-h/disclosure-alien
      .jpg) Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a
      long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is
      behind the theory of ancient astronauts. "
      --

      "Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a
      box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt

      "I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at
      Area 51, north of Las Vegas, (LEFT).

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/RJl-T14NEry/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcsvRn9luI/AAAAAAAABOY/np3CP0YElgg/s1600-h/zone51_zoom.jpg) After about
      two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for
      Morrison and Knudson, EG&G; and other companies.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/fNyc5LFXEEC/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SOgRfFT8XWI/AAAAAAAABU4/8NoElz6
      Q2zw/s1600-h/51warnings.jpg) At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of
      peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's
      story?
      --

      (BELOW).
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/vqKE3c3veWE/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcvtbu2ACI/AAAAAAAABOg/3FmHHQO-WrI/s1600-h/lazar.jpg) He was a
      physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in
      some of these craft. "
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/KRyZQ7dyQS8/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNhv9qln5oI/AAAAAAAABQo/P1HjfwjkZPQ/s1600-h/Bob_Lazar.
      gif) In November 1989, Lazar appeared in a special interview with
      investigative reporter George Knapp on Las Vegas TV station KLAS to talk about the
      several aspects and implications of his work at S-4.[2]
      Bob Lazar says he was initially introduced to work at S-4 by Dr. Edward
      Teller. His tasks consisted in the scientific investigation of the
      propulsion system of one of nine disc-shaped aircraft, as a general part of the
      ongoing reverse engineering project taking place at S-4.[3]
      Upon first sight, Lazar thought the saucers were secret, terrestrial
      aircraft, whose test flights must have been responsible for many UFO reports.
      Gradually, on closer examination and from having been shown multiple
      briefing documents, Lazar came to the conclusion that the discs must have been of
      extraterrestrial origin. In his filmed testimony, Lazar explains how this
      impression first hit him after he boarded the craft under study and
      examined their interior.[4]
      For the propulsion of the studied vehicles, Bob Lazar explains how the
      atomic element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (or ununpentium
      (Uup))
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/EfTP6kSRGLw/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SOgRoq8UvmI/AAAAAAAABVA/assKE0Mn1ps/s1600-h/UUP_Element_115.jpg)
      reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects
      under particulate bombardment. As the intense strong nuclear force field of
      element 115's nucleus would be properly amplified, the resulting effect
      would be a distortion of the surrounding gravitational field, allowing the
      vehicle to immediately shorten the distance to a charted destination.[5]
      --

      Govt Factions, Railroad Cars & Shackle Contracts
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/bfatgFMZzw2/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcvypS1VpI/AAAAAAAABOo/8chZFY6iUJI/s1600-h/area51ufo3.jpg)
      "Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government.

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/QpvAaqLH9KB/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNgfF2qkKsI/AAAAAAAABPY/FhsWccVw5wA/s1600-h/tunnel2.jpg)
      Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build
      107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There
      are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over
      2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel
      outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North
      Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come
      up with about 15,000,000.
      --
      This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal
      government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present
      structure of government is "technocracy", not democracy, and it is a form
      of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States.
      These people are god-less, and have legislated out prayer in public
      schools.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/1cM_UApfXyB/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcSPGCj7GI/AAAAAAAABOQ/m6sKLTHXI1Q/s1600-h/deepinside.jpg) You can get
      fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I
      believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running
      the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very
      good speaker, but I'll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a
      bullet in me, because it's worth it to talk to a group like this about these
      atrocities. "
      --
      America's Black Program Contractors
      --
      "There are other problems. I have some interesting 1993 figures. There
      are 29 prototype stealth aircraft presently. The budget from the U.S.
      Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million. You couldn't buy the spare
      parts for these black programs for that amount. So, we've been lied to. The
      black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a
      thousand billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons. The U.S. Congress never
      sees the books involved with this clandestine pot of gold. Contractors of
      sleath programs: EG&G;, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, Morrison- Knudson,
      Wackenhut Security Systems, Boeing Aerospace, Lorimar Aerospace,
      Aerospacial in France, Mitsibishi Industries, Rider Trucks, Bechtel, *I.G. Farben*,
      plus a host of hundreds more. Is this what we are supposed to be living up
      to as freedom - loving people? I don't believe so. "
      --
      Star Wars and Apparent Alien Threat
      --
      "Still, 68% of the military budget is directly or indirectly affected by
      the black budget. Star Wars relies heavily upon stealth weaponry. By the
      way, none of the stealth program would have been available if we had not
      taken apart crashed alien disks. None of it. Some of you might ask what the
      "space shuttle" is "shuttling".
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/OlBRQCZvQIa/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNc3sqx64nI/AAAAAAAABPA/JScIvUXA_8I/s1600-h/Ch
      allenger_explosion.jpg) Large ingots of special metals that are milled in
      space and cannot be produced on the surface of the earth. They need the
      near vaccum of outer space to produce them. We are not even being told
      anything close to the truth. I believe our government officials have sold us
      down the drain - lock, stock and barrel. Up until several weeks ago, I was
      employed by the U.S. government with a Ryolite-38 clearance factor - one of
      the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely
      to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack - it has nothing to do with the
      "cold war", which was only a toy to garner money from all the people - for
      what? The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years. "
      --
      ::: Stealth Aircraft Technology Use by U.S. Agencies and the United
      Nations :::
      --
      "Here's another piece of information for you folks. The Drug Enforcement
      Administration and the ATF rely on stealth tactical weaponry for as much as
      40% of their operations budget. This in 1993, and the figures have gone up
      considerably since. The United Nations used American stealth aircraft for
      over 28% of its collective worldwide operations from 1990 to 1992,
      according to the Canter for Strategic Studies and UN Report 3092. "
      --
      ::: The Guardians of Stealth and Delta Force - Origins of the Bosnia
      Conflict :::
      --
      "The Guardians of Stealth: There are at least three distinct
      classifications of police that guard our most well-kept secrets. Number one, the
      Military Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black
      Berets, is a multi-national tactical force primarily used to guard the
      various stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth aircraft
      built. Ten crashed, so there were at last count about 162. Bill Clinton
      signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations. There have been
      indications that the Delta Force was sent over to Bosnia during the last
      days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force, and that they
      started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to actually
      start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding administrations
      for political purposes. "
      --
      ::: Thoughts on the Bombings in the United States :::
      --
      "I was hired not too long ago to do a report on the World Trade Canter
      bombing.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Ot0W41Vxiln/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNc37Jn48mI/AAAAAAAABPI/EPPDvhp7UC0/s1600-h/timessquare_print+trade+cen
      ter.jpg) I was hired because I know about the 90 - odd varieties of
      chemical explosives. I looked at the pictures taken right after the blast. The
      concrete was puddled and melted. The steel and the rebar was literally
      extruded up to six feet longer than its original length. There is only one
      weapon that can do that - a small nuclear weapon. That's a construction-type
      nuclear device. Obviously, when they say that it was a nitrate explosive
      that did the damage, they're lying 100%, folks. The people they have in
      custody probably didn't do the crime. As a matter of fact, I have reason to
      believe that the same group held in custody did do other crimes, such as
      killing a Jewish rabbi in New York. However, I want to further mention that
      with the last explosion in Oklahoma City, they are saying that it was a
      nitrate or fertiliser bomb that did it. "
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/cgEibP_qJWP/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcyypMGnUI/AAAAAAAABOw/5nRvVa095ow/s1600-h/mcveighmugcrop.gif)
      "First, they came out and said it was a 1,000 pound fertiliser bomb. Then,
      it was 1,500. Then 2,000 pounds. Now its 20,000. You can't put 20,000
      pounds of fertiliser in a Rider Truck. Now, I've never mixed explosives, per
      se. I know the chemical structure and the application of construction
      explosives. My reputation was based on it. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep
      underground military bases in the United States. I worked on the Malta
      project, in West Germany, in Spain and in Italy. I can tell you from
      experience that a nitrate explosion would not have hardly shattered the windows of
      the federal building in Oklahoma City. It would have killed a few people
      and knocked part of the facing off the building, but it would have never
      have done that kind of damage. (http://www.zim
      bio.com/go/BGG7ue7g_DO/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcy7KGJPKI/AAAAAAAABO4/Wgfiw1j9OhY/s1600-h/murr
      ah_aftermath.jpg) I believe I have been lied to, and I am not taking it
      any longer, so I'm telling you that you've been lied to."
      --
      ::: The Truth Behind the Republican Contract With America :::
      --
      " We are the laughing stock of the world, because we are being hoodwinked
      by so many evil people that are running this country. I think we can do
      better. I think the people over 45 are seriously worried about the future.
      I'm going to run some scary scenarios by you. The Contract With America. It
      contains the same terminology that Adolph Hitler used to subvert Germany
      in 1931. I believe we can do better. The Contract With America is a last
      ditch effort by our federal government to tear away the Constitution and the
      Bill of Rights. "
      --
      Some Statistics on the Black Helicopter Presence
      --

      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Kl5j-UK4QB3/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNbSiC3aqaI/AAAAAAAABMw/MVEcidrIHxA/s1600-h/dulce.jpg)
      ::: Government Earthquake Device, AIDS as a Bioweapon Based on Alien
      Excretions :::
      --
      "The federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a
      geologist, and I know what I am talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in
      Japan, there was no pulsewave as in a normal earthquake. None. In 1989, there
      was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one
      either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The
      black budget programs have subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDs,
      invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972.
      (http://www.zimbio.com/go/Pt3YpJS07l5/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcR
      laeIi6I/AAAAAAAABN4/95toW-elmh0/s1600-h/400px-Burger_OtokKriznaJama.jpg)
      It was a biological weapon to be used against the people of the United
      States. The reason I know this is that I have seen the documentation by the
      Office of Strategic Services, which by the way is still in operation to this
      day, through the CDC in Atlanta. They used the glandular excretions of
      animals, humans and alien humanoids to create the virus. These alien humanoids
      the government is hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is absolutely
      no defence against their germs - none. They are a biological weapon of
      terrible consequence. Every alien on the planet needs to be isolated. "
      --
      " Every moment we waste, we are doing other people on the planet a
      disservice. Right now, I am dying of cancer that I contracted because of my work
      for the federal government. I might live six months. I might not. I will
      tell you one thing. If I keep speaking out like I am, maybe God will give me
      the life to talk my head off. I will break every law that it takes to talk
      my head off. Eleven of my best friends in the last 22 years have been
      murdered. Eight of the murders were called "suicides." Before I went to talk
      in Las Vegas, I drove a friend down to Joshua Tree, near 29 Palms. I drove
      into the mountains in order to get to Needles, California, and I was
      followed by two government E-350 vans with G-14 plates, each with a couple of
      occupants, one of which had an Uzi. (http://www.zimbio.com/go/MBds079gciZ/http:
      //2.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/SNcR2XnfJHI/AAAAAAAABOA/oDwfXqTwrBY/s1600-h
      /underground+tunnel+beneath+Niagara+Falls[3].jpg) I knew exactly who they
      were. I have spoken 19 times and have probably reached 45,000 people.
      Well, I got ahead of them and came to a stop in the middle of the road. They
      both went on either side of me and down a ravine. Is this what its going to
      take? I cut up my security card and sent it back to the government, and
      told them if I was threatened, and I have been, that I was going to upload
      140,000 pages of documentation to the internet about government structure
      and the whole plan. I have already begun that task. "
      --

      "Thank you very much."
      --

      End of May 1995 Lecture by Phil Schneider.
      --

      IN JANUARY 1996, PHIL SCHNEIDER WAS DEAD.
      --
      UNDERGROUND BASE FACTS:
      Dulce Base - under Mt. Archuleta, Dulce, New Mexico. Located close to the
      Colorado border and situated on the Jicarella Apache Indian Reservation.
      The town of Dulce is located off U.S. Route 64 population 900-1,700. A small
      town with one motel and a gas station. The base is located 2.5 miles
      northwest of Dulce and almost overlooks the town. Joint CIA-Alien base. 95
      miles northwest of Los Alamos. Biogenetics Laboratory including but not
      limited to: Atomic Manipulation, cloning, studies of the human aura, advanced
      mind control applications, animal/human crossbreeding, visual and audio human
      chip implantation, abduction and feeding off of humans including children.
      --
      The Second Largest Reptilian and Grey Base in North America. The Central
      Hub.
      --
      1st Level - contains the garage for Street Maintenance.
      --
      2nd Level- contains the garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring
      machines and UFO maintenance.
      --
      3rd Level - the first 3 levels contain government offices.
      --
      4th Level - Human Aura Research as well as aspects of Dream Manipulation,
      Hypnosis, and Telepathy. They can lower your heartbeat with Delta Waves
      and introduce data and programmed reactions into your mind (for those
      implanted with brain chips). Most people already are, they just don't know it.
      --
      5th Level - witnesses have described huge vats with amber liquid with
      parts of human bodies being stirred inside. Rows and rows of cages holding
      men, women and children to be used as food. Perhaps thousands.
      --
      6th Level= privately called "Nightmare Hall." It contains the genetic
      labs. Here are where the crossbreeding experiments of human/animal are done on

      Groom Lake, Area 51 - Nevada. Includes the Nellis AFB test range but has
      nothing to do with underground nuclear testing. Huge underground facility
      where the exchange of technology takes place.

      Located approx 125 miles north-northwest of Las Vegas and consists of the
      Groom Lake and the Papoose Lake Complexes. The expanded eastern portion of
      the property is known as the S-4 site, others allege its the southwest
      corner of Area 51. Either way the S-4 area is where the UFOs are stored. Also
      Dreamland (Data Repository Establishment and Maintenance) under the Groom
      Mountains is controlled by Greys.

      Groom Facility - Large storage area in the tunnels that holds thousands of
      alien craft parts.

      Mercury, Nevada - underground shuttle system link between Dreamland and
      Dulce

      **It is the bases and connection link bases of Mercury, Nevada; Burley,
      Idaho; Dougway, Utah; Page, Arizona; the underground systems below the
      Denver International Airport and also Oklahoma City that are strategic sites
      that the NWO MUST maintain control over if they are to force America to
      submit to a one-world government. So it's these that need to come down!

      **Other connecting facilities for the Tube shuttle system that link all
      these bases together are: Taos, N.M., Datil, N.M., Colorado Springs, CO,
      Creede, CO, Sandia, CO, Carlsbad, N.M. this also extends into a global system
      of tunnels and sub-cities.

      Los Alamos National Laboratory- New Mexico. Genetics Research and
      bio-technology focused on mind control programming, genetics engineering as in
      cloning and DNA mapping known as "the exploration of the human genome."

      Edwards Air Force Base - Mojave Desert, Southern California - underground
      base extends as far as 2 miles down.

      Alsace-Lorraine Mountains area of France-Germany

      Death Valley - Panamint Mountains region, California. Huge "Federation"
      base, Andro-Pleidian Nordic base (non-interventionists)

      AMERICA! THIS IS PAID FOR WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS! IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL
      YOU GET MAD ENOUGH TO HAVE IT STOPPED!
      EPH 5:11: HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS, BUT
      RATHER EXPOSE THEM.
      --

      Here is an excerpt of the lecture which got Phil Schneider murdered:

      _Previous Article_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/_2bzfvbKyGV/Illuminati+Used+Appeasement+Trick+Hitler+War) _Next Article_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/TGe2HfKJLkW/WOMAN+EXPOSED+FORMER+PR
      ESIDENT+GEORGE+W+BUSH)

      Related Articles

      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/TGe2HfKJLkW/WOMAN+EXPOSED+FORMER+PRESIDENT+GEORGE+W+BUSH)
      * _THE WOMAN WHO EXPOSED FORMER PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH AS A
      HOMOSEXUAL IS MISSING AND SUSPECTED MURDERED!_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/TGe2HfKJLkW/WOMAN+EXPOSED+FORMER+PRESIDENT+GEORGE+W+BUSH)
      * _Hollywood morlocks_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/zfSE3QpMl7n/Hollywood+morlocks)
      * _Illuminati Used Appeasement To Trick Hitler Into War..British
      Elite Spied For Stalin_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/_2bzfvbKyGV/Illuminati+Used+Appeasement+Trick+Hitler+War)
      * _Denver Airport Just Got Even Weirder. If that's possible._
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/EHz-x9WlgDB/Denver+Airport+Just+G
      ot+Even+Weirder+possible)
      * _Illuminati Members_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/_ClldP7Bjxp/Illuminati+Members)

      SHOCKING REPORT OF SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNELS IN AMERICA

      URL> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfd8WK51KRM)
      _http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/OW9v7fYcDJE/SHOCKING+REPORT+SECRET+UNDERGROUND+TUN
      NELS_
      (http://www.zimbio.com/TheConspiracyZone/articles/OW9v7fYcDJE/SHOCKING+REPORT+SECRET+UNDERGROUND+TUNNELS)

      Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages

      | Full Headers

      Mail Search

      Reply Reply All Forward Forward

      WelcomeInboxNewFoldersMail Options

      Copyright © 1994-2011 _Yahoo!_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S=398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=130050
      4633/L=BRkAH0PDCUtyN7PzSqMurQB0yk8cAk2EBBkAAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433
      253003/K=fiEw4rQyczGC8hcoOADEcw/A=4386606/R=0/mail_us/tos/SIG=10mgpruen/*http
      ://www.yahoo.com) Inc. All rights reserved. _Terms of Service_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S
      =398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300504633/L=BRkAH0PDCUtyN7PzSqMurQB0yk8cAk2EBBk
      AAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433253003/K=fiEw4rQyczGC8hcoOADEcw/A=4386606/R
      =1/SIG=1136qnvkg/*http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) - _Copyright/IP
      Policy_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S=398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300504633/L=BRkAH0PDCUtyN7PzSqMurQ
      B0yk8cAk2EBBkAAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433253003/K=fiEw4rQyczGC8hcoOADEc
      w/A=4386606/R=2/SIG=11lp7krrc/*http://docs.yahoo.com/info/copyright/copyrigh
      t.html) - _Guidelines_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S=398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300504633/L=B
      RkAH0PDCUtyN7PzSqMurQB0yk8cAk2EBBkAAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433253003/K=
      fiEw4rQyczGC8hcoOADEcw/A=4386606/R=3/SIG=11he80eif/*http://docs.yahoo.com/in
      fo/guidelines/mail.html)
      NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
      To learn more about how we use your information, see our _Privacy
      Policy_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S=398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300504633/L=BRkAH0PDCUtyN7PzSqMurQB0
      yk8cAk2EBBkAAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433253003/K=fiEw4rQyczGC8hcoOADEcw/
      A=4386606/R=4/SIG=11b5p6lhe/*http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/mail/) -
      _About Our Ads_
      (http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohctvad/M=289534.10180982.10848075.9860700/D=mail/S=398301041:FOOT/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300504633/L=BRkAH0PDC
      UtyN7PzSqMurQB0yk8cAk2EBBkAAjeq/B=dw1XXGKJiU0-/J=1300497433253003/K=fiEw4rQy
      czGC8hcoOADEcw/A=4386606/R=5/SIG=11475d5s1/*http://info.yahoo.com/relevantad
      s/) .

      (http://www.incredimail.com/?id=619268&did=10500&ppd=2728,201107241502,9,[TypeID],[IM_UPN2]&rui=113736475&sd=20110906)