Fwd: Check out REAL SEX WITH GHOSTS: PARANORMAL SEXUAL ENCOUTERS WITH A REAL ...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      ____________________________________

      I have in my "unanswered" files over two dozen emails regarding "sexual
      encounters with ghosts" that I have no answers for, the same ? mark that I
      have regarding necrophilia .
      However, I have presented the article below
      regarding a very famous lady in Chattanooga, Tennessee, ( about 70 miles
      south of me), who may provide all with the answers that they seek. I hope that
      this helps because I DON'T KNOW. Jonathon