Fwd: [Armageddon-or-NewAge] "On the Difficulty of Determining the Intentions ...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
      ____________________________________
      From: misty8@...
      To: paranormal_research@yahoogroups.com,
      armageddon-or-newage@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 8/23/2011 5:35:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time
      Subj: [Armageddon-or-NewAge] "On the Difficulty of Determining the
      Intentions & Origins of UFOs" By Fr. Peter D. Hun

      "On the Difficulty of Determining the Intentions & Origins of UFOs" By Fr.
      Peter D. Hun
      _http://www.ufodigest.com/article/difficulty-determining-intentions-origins-
      ufos-fr-peter-d-hun_
      (http://www.ufodigest.com/article/difficulty-determining-intentions-origins-ufos-fr-peter-d-hun)

      (http://www.ufodigest.com/users/robert-d-morningstar)
      Submitted by _Robert D Morningstar_
      (http://www.ufodigest.com/users/robert-d-morningstar) on Mon, 08/15/2011 - 16:48

      The UFO Digest Letter of the Week
      To Editor
      Hi Robert,
      The Australian UFO Group had a discussion going about mass sightings. I
      sent them this to start a discussion, by asking questions.
      Fr. Peter