UFO: a graphic reproduction sought

  • etinvestigator1984
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2011
      I'm interested in finding someone relatively close by who (in either the "interest of science" or for a modest fee) would be willing to do a graphic reproduction of UFO areal night activity running about 30 seconds. There is one 360 degree revolution of a "circular shape" (with 8 lights) that occurs in a 25th of a second, but the rest of it is not of a complex nature. I must be present to describe the action. I live in Greenwich,Connecticut.
      Fred Dennis