Meet & Greet George Noory and Aurora Light in Albuquerque

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 1:29 PM
      Hello all,

      Aurora and I will be in Albuquerque Friday, Aug. 19th from 7-9pm at the
      Sandia Resort with George Noory and Saturday, Aug. 20th from 2-4pm at
      the Blue Eagle Metaphysical Emporium. For details, please visit:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Aurora will be signing her book, "Prepare For The Landings!" and
      distributing her new video she has produced, "50 Years of Contact with
      Human-Appearing ETs."

      The other DVDs Aurora has recently produced are "Who's Who in the Cosmic
      Directory," "The Master Message to the People of Earth," and "The
      Dynamics of Cosmic Telepathy." This DVD series is considered to be on
      the cutting edge of the enlightened metaphysical community.

      Bill

      --
      William S. Alek, Chief Director,
      President PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.