Strange Visitors Season 3 info www.strangevisitors.net

  • Mr Es
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      Hi all,

      Just letting you know that we are ripping it up on season 3 of Mr. Es Strange Visitors. We are on week nights at 9:00pm Pacific and would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call in at 714-816-4778 with your UFO and ET stories, or just contact me here.

      We are doing UFO news at the top of the 2nd hr every night at 10:00pm

      Don't forget to check out http://www.strangevisitors.net for more info, blogs, photos, and videos. we are also live on webcam on the front page every night during the broadcast.

      I really hope everyone is having a good summer, and hope to hear from you soon

      Mr. E.

      The radio show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mre-the-stranger
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mrethestranger
      website: http://www.strangevisitors.net