Extraordinary Technology Conference 2011 on VNN!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hello all,

      New shows uploaded on VNN:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      On the Progressive Technology Hour, I talk about this years upcoming
      Extraordinary Technology Conference:
      http://teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

      This event will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, July 28th to July 31
      at the Marriott Pyramid North hotel!

      Youtube Promo:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VaQBdfgu-M

      Last years event:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5rFBFM1Dw

      Aurora Light and I will be attending this special event. See YOU there!

      On The Cosmic Connection, Michael Ellegion talks about "More Divine
      Intervention Continues to Neutralize Dangers of Nuclear Power Plants"

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436