Re: [UFOnet] UFO or HOAX over Japan? 6-22-2011

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29 5:53 PM
      I am starting to come on board with it, not because of you Nathan because you
      have a misguided and illegitimate persective, but we agree on some things for
      different reasons.  I am the John Wayne to your Angie Dickonson.

      God Bless,
      Jeff

      I still have your back no matter what you believe.  I stick up for you and my
      fellow human beings.

      When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
      When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.
           - -Thomas Jefferson

      A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an
      open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

          - - John F. Kennedy