UFO or HOAX over Japan? 6-22-2011

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011

      UFO or HOAX over Japan? 6-22-2011
      If there are some members who have not or never heard of what the Zetas have written concerning the fate of Japan, here is what they said. Also, if the Japan UFO link did not work due to it being broken , I hope this one will properly work.
      <http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/ufo-over-arakawa-kawaguchi-japan-june-22-2011/>

      Thanks
      ZetaTalk ™ December 11, 2010
      The folding of the Pacific (whereby the Marian Trench folds against the Mariana Plate, which folds against and under the Philippine Plate, which folds against and under the plate tongue holding Indonesia) will of course involve Japan in the shocks. How would this not be so? The Philippine Plate is also pushing under the south island of Japan, and the point of juncture at Mount Fiji, a three-plate boundary where the Pacific and Philippine plates slide past each other, will be a focus. The south island will have jolts as the Philippine Plate tilts and pushes under it, and Mount Fiji will also receive jolts as the Pacific Plate reverberates from having the Philippine Plate scrape along its side. These quakes we would place in the magnitude of 8, though they will be downgraded to be in the range of magnitude 7. The north island shocks will be worse, as the Pacific Plate is not going to tilt the way the Philippine Plate did, thus it will ram its way under the
      north island. Here is where the great shocks will occur, where they will unquestionably be called of a magnitude 8 but will in truth be more akin to magnitude 9 quakes.

      -
      ZetaTalk ™ March 19, 2011
      As horrific as this quake has been for Japan, it is not the start of the Japan 7 of 10 events we have described. For the 7 of 10 events, Japan must experience a series of quakes, starting on the South Island and then proceeding to the North Island. This quake is of that size, but not in the correct sequence, not yet. The sinking of Indonesia was predicted to occur without significant quakes there, what we called a silent adjustment. The rolling of S America is predicted to have a series of significant quakes in the 8-9 range. The African roll and drop will again be silent and the adjustment of the New Madrid again involving significant quakes in the 8-9 magnitude range. The New Madrid adjustment in particular will be confusing to many, as quakes will increased in frequency and severity, so that quakes of magnitude 6-7 are not uncommon in the New Madrid area before the large 9+ quake that accompanies the tearing of the fault line occurs. Thus quakes can
      occur before the 7 of 10 adjustment, but not be an indication that the 7 of 10 sequence has jumped ahead.
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx029.htm>

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
        I am starting to come on board with it, not because of you Nathan because you
        have a misguided and illegitimate persective, but we agree on some things for
        different reasons.  I am the John Wayne to your Angie Dickonson.

        God Bless,
        Jeff

        I still have your back no matter what you believe.  I stick up for you and my
        fellow human beings.

        When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
        When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.
             - -Thomas Jefferson

        A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an
        open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

            - - John F. Kennedy

[...]

        The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!