To Barbara from Elaine, RE: [UFOnet] FYI MUFON

  • Elaine Douglass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2011
      Thank you Barbara! How nice of you to send this out.

      By the way, do I need to keep bcc-ing your name on emails?

      Finally, are you ready to sign the Proposal to the Board of Directors we
      mailed to the Board on the 19th with 37 signers, and which we are going to
      mail to all-MUFON soon-we're up to almost 75 signers now. The Proposal is
      attached. Please let me know if you want to sign it.

      And again, thank you for the email below, taking the initiative on that.

      Elaine

      _____