UFO or HOAX? 6-26-2011

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Please pardon me but I forgot to include this link on the 7 of 10 Sequence by the Zetas. These words are NOT my words, but the Zeta space people.
      Again, can anyone tell us if they have any idea or information as to when the European mega-monster Tsunami will hit, and, will it be anywhere near 300 feet in height???
      Thanks
      -
      7 of 10 Sequence
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta584.htm>

    • Sandy Nichols
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
        If a large land mass falls into the ocean, say part of an island, then the Tsunami can reach 300 feet or even higher depending on the amount of force the land mass impacts the water. It is like an asteroid hitting the earth....the greater the speed at impact, the greater the damage....size does play a part, but impact in the key.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
          The video looks pretty good, and the UFOs are acting in a similar fashion as with other videos I've seen of UFOs darting in and out of clouds. This video is from one camera filming a guy with a another video camera filming the UFOs, and also filming another guy with a still camera taking photos. I would like to see the video from the second camera and the photos as well to see how they match up....

          Now this may mean absolutely nothing, but some of these people standing around were not from the UK. I heard accents and foreign language being spoken....Sounded something like Dutch or German to me.......

          I also wonder why this video shows the person with the video camera running down the sidewalk to where the first guy is filming. Why didn't he start filming from the point he began to run, instead of waiting till he got to the another guy to point his camera upwards.... It looked to me he had a clear field of view to film.....he squandered precious filming time......

          Also one more question....Why does the mothership UFO have a Pink Hue on the surface....Light refraction from the sun shinning in the camera lens?

          Sandy

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2011
            I have personally seen several baby small UFOs including one 7 months
            ago wrapped in a ball of light which was the last time I saw a UFO. And
            I have seen ONE (1) huge gigantic Mothership about 15 years ago while in
            Mexico in 1996, Yucatan Merida! A point of correction, no Mothership was
            videoed in this short capture, period! I think these UFOs were mostly
            baby small UFOs or drones. To be sure, they were NOT Motherships!
            Thanks

            --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Nichols <wsmith51@...> wrote:

            > The video looks pretty good, and the UFOs are acting in a similar
            fashion as with other videos I've seen of UFOs darting in and out of
            clouds. This video is from one camera filming a guy with a another video
            camera filming the UFOs, and also filming another guy with a still
            camera taking photos. I would like to see the video from the second
            camera and the photos as well to see how they match up....

            > Now this may mean absolutely nothing, but some of these people
            standing around were not from the UK. I heard accents and foreign
            language being spoken....Sounded something like Dutch or German to
            me.......

            > I also wonder why this video shows the person with the video camera
            running down the sidewalk to where the first guy is filming. Why didn't
            he start filming from the point he began to run, instead of waiting till
            he got to the another guy to point his camera upwards.... It looked to
            me he had a clear field of view to film.....he squandered precious
            filming time......

            > Also one more question....Why does the mothership UFO have a Pink Hue
            on the surface....Light refraction from the sun shinning in the camera
            lens?

            > Sandy

          • nathaniel x vance
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
              Dear Group,
              This week, the Zeta space people have confirmed that the recent UFO sighting over London, UK was indeed real and is NOT a fluke or hoax!
              Please click the link below for proof of what they said.
              Thanks

              [Questioner]
              Several videos have emerged in the last few days of UFO's over London. http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ufos-over-london-uk The first video which looks like a mothership is involved, is very convincing and matches other videos of taken of UFO's but is supposidly filmed outside a special effects studio in London. Can the Zetas comment on whether these videos are real/fakes and if real, the purpose of the sightings? Is it related to the European Tsunami? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfWl9o6DT5I&feature=player_embedded
              -

              [Zeta Response]
              The appearance of this mothership was deliberately timed so as to be included in an official Telegraph documentary. Both the small UFOs - several bright lights zipping around - and the mothership are genuine. The mothership is showing off, turning in all directions. Showing it is from the side a saucer shape, and from the top or bottom a disc shape. Showing that it appeared suddenly from behind a cloud and disappeared just as rapidly, exiting with great speed into the distance. The appearance occurred because the Council of Worlds deemed the world to be ready for such a sight, and because the Telegraph was deemed likely to broadcast it openly, which it did. The message is of the Awakening - that benign alien life exists elsewhere and is currently visiting the Earth.
              -
              <http://zetatalk.com/ning/02jy2011.htm>