FYI MUFON

  • B. Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2011
      Some pleople may be aware of the turmoil that has been going on between MUFON Board of Directors and other members, past and present, who believe that MUFON needs to be reformed, not destroyed but improved so that all members share in the running of MUFON through their vote.  Its a simple idea who time has come.

      The following website discuss some of those issues.

      http://reformmufon.org/index.html

      For more information go to Star Team manager Richards Lang's blog; http://www.thedarksideofthelookingglass.com/2011/03/mufon-baass-sip-project-what-we-learned.html

      Discussing the Star Team and the $672,000 MUFON was to receive from Bigelow for selling him UFO reports.

      AND previous International DirectorJames Carrion's blog, http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html
      Looking at this whole debacle from the inside of the org.

      There are radio interviews on Inception Radio and Jerry Pippins internet program.

      If you are a MUFON member these issues should be important to you and if not, these issues should be important you because they exemplify what is wrong with UFOlogy today and yesterday.

      Barbara Becker

      Barbara Becker
      Missouri Investigators Group
      ufomig.bravehost.com

      Change your thoughts and you change the world.

    • Elaine Douglass
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2011
        Thank you Barbara! How nice of you to send this out.

        By the way, do I need to keep bcc-ing your name on emails?

        Finally, are you ready to sign the Proposal to the Board of Directors we
        mailed to the Board on the 19th with 37 signers, and which we are going to
        mail to all-MUFON soon-we're up to almost 75 signers now. The Proposal is
        attached. Please let me know if you want to sign it.

        And again, thank you for the email below, taking the initiative on that.

        Elaine

        _____