UFO or HOAX? 6-26-2011

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
      ZT Predicted Monster-Mega/European Tsunami
      After the New Madrid adjusts, the Atlantic will adjust at the same latitude, across from the continental US and from Mexico, which will surge to the west. This would seem to place the tsunami directly across from the mouth of the Mediterranean and Spain and the coast of Africa. But this is not a typical tsunami that like most has a push in a particular direction. Most tsunami results from a plate dropping or rising, and thus there is a bulk of water with more pressure than the surrounding ocean. Thense the rapid movement away from that point of pressure. If land rises the tsunami is moving away from the back of the rise. If land drops, it is moving from where water has rushed into the void, away from the lip of land that rose above the dropping plate.

      But the thrust northward will continue and will assault the coastline of the UK directly, and secondarily the coastline of France and Norway. France can anticipate a tsunami of 100 feet, Spain perhaps 30-40 feet, the UK 200-300 feet, and Norway 50-75 feet. The full brunt of the tsunami that strikes the UK will also wash through the English Channel, entering the North Sea, and clashing with the any flow coming down from the Norwegian Sea. The lowlands in the North Sea can expect a tsunami an estimated 100 foot high. The speed and force of the tsunmai as it reaches these lowlands will be lessened, however, so blockades such as storm doors may be somewhat useful in countries such as the Netherlands. Nevertheless, much flooding will occur, forcing the residents in these countries to face what is coming for them during the pole shift.

      Was our statement that the coastlines of some areas would become uninhabitable prior to the pole shift in regards to the European tsunami and potential repeated hits? This and other coastlines will become uninhabitable because of storms from the sea. The coastlines that have been scoured clean of buildings because of the European tsunami will not be resettled, and not just because of insurance issues. There will be repeated tsunamis, though not as large as the initial one we have described, but enough to keep the populace fearful of a repeat. The severe wobble will also create tides that will assault coastlines in predictable places. Follow where the ocean currents go today, and exacerbate them to get an idea of what areas might be hit. This is not altogether a curse, but a blessing, as residents on those coastlines will have moved inland prior to the pole shift, For them, a life saving maneuver.
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx316.htm>

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011

        Will ZT/Predicted European Mega-Tsunami Strike Before Year End?
        According to the 4th Density righteous Zeta space people, Europe is supposed to be stricken by one Hell-of-a mega monster Tsunami which will range in height from 30 to 300 feet! Is this really truly possible, that is, can a Tsunami really be 300 freaking feet? This 300 feet Tsunami is supposed to hit mostly the United Kingdoom (UK),though no exact time period when it would or should strike was given by the ZTs. However, some of us have been predicting that before this year end is out 2011. This is the likely timeframe in which they said or believe that we can expect this tragic event to take place.
        Are they right that this event will happen by year end, and, is a 300 feet Tsunami even remotely possible on planet earth??
        Thanks

      • nathaniel x vance
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
          Dear Group,
          Please pardon me but I forgot to include this link on the 7 of 10 Sequence by the Zetas. These words are NOT my words, but the Zeta space people.
          Again, can anyone tell us if they have any idea or information as to when the European mega-monster Tsunami will hit, and, will it be anywhere near 300 feet in height???
          Thanks
          -
          7 of 10 Sequence
          <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta584.htm>

        • Sandy Nichols
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
            If a large land mass falls into the ocean, say part of an island, then the Tsunami can reach 300 feet or even higher depending on the amount of force the land mass impacts the water. It is like an asteroid hitting the earth....the greater the speed at impact, the greater the damage....size does play a part, but impact in the key.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 27, 2011
              The video looks pretty good, and the UFOs are acting in a similar fashion as with other videos I've seen of UFOs darting in and out of clouds. This video is from one camera filming a guy with a another video camera filming the UFOs, and also filming another guy with a still camera taking photos. I would like to see the video from the second camera and the photos as well to see how they match up....

              Now this may mean absolutely nothing, but some of these people standing around were not from the UK. I heard accents and foreign language being spoken....Sounded something like Dutch or German to me.......

              I also wonder why this video shows the person with the video camera running down the sidewalk to where the first guy is filming. Why didn't he start filming from the point he began to run, instead of waiting till he got to the another guy to point his camera upwards.... It looked to me he had a clear field of view to film.....he squandered precious filming time......

              Also one more question....Why does the mothership UFO have a Pink Hue on the surface....Light refraction from the sun shinning in the camera lens?

              Sandy

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 28, 2011
                I have personally seen several baby small UFOs including one 7 months
                ago wrapped in a ball of light which was the last time I saw a UFO. And
                I have seen ONE (1) huge gigantic Mothership about 15 years ago while in
                Mexico in 1996, Yucatan Merida! A point of correction, no Mothership was
                videoed in this short capture, period! I think these UFOs were mostly
                baby small UFOs or drones. To be sure, they were NOT Motherships!
                Thanks

                --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Nichols <wsmith51@...> wrote:

                > The video looks pretty good, and the UFOs are acting in a similar
                fashion as with other videos I've seen of UFOs darting in and out of
                clouds. This video is from one camera filming a guy with a another video
                camera filming the UFOs, and also filming another guy with a still
                camera taking photos. I would like to see the video from the second
                camera and the photos as well to see how they match up....

                > Now this may mean absolutely nothing, but some of these people
                standing around were not from the UK. I heard accents and foreign
                language being spoken....Sounded something like Dutch or German to
                me.......

                > I also wonder why this video shows the person with the video camera
                running down the sidewalk to where the first guy is filming. Why didn't
                he start filming from the point he began to run, instead of waiting till
                he got to the another guy to point his camera upwards.... It looked to
                me he had a clear field of view to film.....he squandered precious
                filming time......

                > Also one more question....Why does the mothership UFO have a Pink Hue
                on the surface....Light refraction from the sun shinning in the camera
                lens?

                > Sandy

              • nathaniel x vance
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
                  Dear Group,
                  This week, the Zeta space people have confirmed that the recent UFO sighting over London, UK was indeed real and is NOT a fluke or hoax!
                  Please click the link below for proof of what they said.
                  Thanks

                  [Questioner]
                  Several videos have emerged in the last few days of UFO's over London. http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ufos-over-london-uk The first video which looks like a mothership is involved, is very convincing and matches other videos of taken of UFO's but is supposidly filmed outside a special effects studio in London. Can the Zetas comment on whether these videos are real/fakes and if real, the purpose of the sightings? Is it related to the European Tsunami? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfWl9o6DT5I&feature=player_embedded
                  -

                  [Zeta Response]
                  The appearance of this mothership was deliberately timed so as to be included in an official Telegraph documentary. Both the small UFOs - several bright lights zipping around - and the mothership are genuine. The mothership is showing off, turning in all directions. Showing it is from the side a saucer shape, and from the top or bottom a disc shape. Showing that it appeared suddenly from behind a cloud and disappeared just as rapidly, exiting with great speed into the distance. The appearance occurred because the Council of Worlds deemed the world to be ready for such a sight, and because the Telegraph was deemed likely to broadcast it openly, which it did. The message is of the Awakening - that benign alien life exists elsewhere and is currently visiting the Earth.
                  -
                  <http://zetatalk.com/ning/02jy2011.htm>