Re: [UFOMIG] Fw: EPIC VOYAGES Program - Inception Radio, Mon., 6/20

  • B. Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      Barbara Becker
      Missouri Investigators Group
      ufomig.bravehost.com

      Change your thoughts and you change the world.

      From: Dick and Marilyn Carlson
      Subject: Fw: EPIC VOYAGES Program - Inception Radio, Mon., 6/20
      Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 8:43 AM

      Log in tonight and listen to our very first EPIC Voyagers radio show!

      Enjoy,

      Marilyn Carlson
      EPIC Voyagers, Oklahoma

      From: Ken Cherry <epic.2010@...>
      Subject: EPIC VOYAGES Program - Inception Radio, Mon., 6/20
      To: "E.P.I.C. Members & Friends" <EPIC.2010@...>
      Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 12:44 AM

      Dear E.P.I.C. Members & Friends,

      This is to announce the debut of our new weekly E.P.I.C. VOYAGES program on Inception Radio Network http://inceptionradionetwork.com/listen-live/.%c2%a0 This link will bring you to the live broadcast and chat room where you will be able to enter in your questions and discuss things to other members regarding the show. Our time slot is from 8 PM until 9:30 PM CST each Monday evening. Please check epicvoyagers.com for details about our hosts, guests and scheduling, as well as joining in on the newly added Forum to continue in the discussion of the show, meetings, and topics with other E.P.I.C. members.

      We are proud of our E.P.I.C. Leadership Team and will feature different hosts with their choice of guest each week.  In addition, guest hosts Jim Marrs and Nick Redfern will fill in with their own guests from time to time.

      Our initial team is Ken Cherry with author Tom T. Moore, James Clarkson hosts Peter Davenport of NUFORC, Robert & Diana Calamia host producer Jackson Polk, Chase Kloetzke hosts Patty Greer, and Roger Peacock will host Ken Storch.  Our program consists of one-hour discussion with the guest and 30 minutes Q & A by listeners who register to enter the Chat Room.

      We will introduce other members of our Leadership Team in the future and already have outstanding programming planned for you.  If you think you have what it takes to join our Leadership Team or would like to become an E.P.I.C. member, contact ken@... and if you have any suggestions regarding the web site, forum, Facebook, or anything else, send them to daniel@...

      Thank you for a great turnout for the E.P.I.C. meeting yesterday for Tom T. Moore.  We have lots of questions left over from the audience and we're going to try to answer them on the program.  Be sure to tune in.

      Ken

      E.P.I.C. - Extraordinary Phenomena Investigations Council

                               http://www.epicvoyagers.com

                           Visit Epic Voyagers on Facebook