Eric Dollard's Amazing 1996 Lecture About Tesla's Energy Technology

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Hello all,

      New radio shows uploaded on VNN! Check it out:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Aurora and I discuss a convergence of events involving Comet Elenin. Not one
      but three comets will be arriving, hence, fulfilling Hopi Prophecy?

      I present and talk about Eric Dollard's 1996 fascinating lecture on Nikola
      Tesla's Energy Technology. Nikola created Torsion Waves that travel at c x
      Pi/2 or 1.57 times the speed of light! Torsion is simply a twisting of the
      electromagnetic aether created by tension or stress and travels much FASTER
      than c. This effect is accomplished using a flat transformer and was
      beautifully demonstrated by Eric and his partner.

      Michael talks about President Obama's cabal's Faked Birth Certificate, the
      real facts about Osama Bin Laden's death, and the Real Reasons that Donald
      Trump is running as the new Republican Presidential Candidate.

      Radio that's out of this world! Only on VNN.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436