VIDEO: [A Real Zetan ET]

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 5:47 PM

      Dear Group,
      For those who are truly inquisitive and not faint of heart or spooky about the UFO/ET presence, we are now being presented with a real video of a live Zeta space being. Will there be more to come as is certain? Yes indeed, and we all can bet our souls on it!
      Thanks
      *
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue 240, Sunday May 8, 2011
      Zetas on Video

      A new YouTube video of an apparent Zeta, reportedly from the US files and released in a manner protecting the source, has begun circulating on the Internet. It was posted on the Pole Shift ning. It is real? Per the Zetas, it is! There are many valid points of comparison to the Zeta drawings I, Nancy, have provided on the ZetaTalk website. The high cheekbones, the very large dark eyes, the nose so tiny and thin and almost vertical in placement, the thin slit of a mouth, the neck centered under the large brainy head. It was noted that the video does not show the Zeta breathing, but their breathing does not cause a heaving chest because their lungs work asynchronously, one breathing in while the other exhales. There are over 150 Zeta types, so there are differences to the Zetas I work with regularly. I recall the thumb as being quite short, and this Zeta has a long thumb. However, the fingernails are solid and strong, as I recall them being.
      -
      VIDEO: [A Real Zetan ET] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8>

      ZetaTalk Comment 5/7/2011: Would former MJ12 members release a video of an alien apparently in their custody? The presumption is that this is the surviving member from the Roswell crash. A grainy video, showing age, and a Zeta head not unlike the face on the ZetaTalk page, with a tiny almost vertical nose, a mere slit of a mouth, high cheekbones and thin neck. Nancy has done more than one graphic of ourselves, from her memory, showing the very thin body and the face both frontal and in profile. The fact that this video matches in many ways her memory and description is not an accident or deliberate copy, as this is a real video. The US government, former MJ12 members included, are being pressed by other countries to get with the program and engage in disclosure. Rather than release their UFO files they are jumping ahead, showing proof of the alien presence with alien bodies. This is a test run to see how the public reacts.

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue240.htm>