Re: UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2011
      When have I ever said that we are at the end of this planetary earth
      world for all spiritual orientations? If you show me where I said or
      implied this sir, I will send you a certified Chashier Check for one
      million dollars!
      It is the end of the wicked on earth! Please, consult your spirit guides
      sir and stop trying to defame and miscontrue little me!
      It is the end of the greedy wicked on earth to consummate 2112 per
      Zetatalk.com, sir!!
      Thanks

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:

      > I simply don't support a negative view of the future. You are
      > absolutely correct in your opinion on New Madrid. I have an
      > above average education in plate tectonics (compared to the
      > average person) and it is WAY overdue. New Madrid changed
      > the course of the Mississippi River. It is heavily populated area
      > now, so the casualties would be enormous, but it is not the end
      > of the world. I have been monitoring the swarms in that general
      > zone and they are frequent.
      >
      > The Feds are conducting an NLE at New Madrid in may of this
      > year, so once again they are telegraphing a potential significant
      > event. Here is the link to the NLE (nat'l level event):
      >
      > http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle2011_fs.shtm
      >
      > The Japaneses situation is also significant, no doubt.
      >
      > I am one of the white hats who are fighting against the evil
      > globalist bastards.... pardon my language.
      >

      > On Apr 18, 2011, at 9:16 AM, "broali4x" broali4xa@... wrote:
      >

      > > I beg your pardon, as there soon will be an end to the mighty
      wicked,
      > > period, Who said that the world will end mr. dumb-dumb?
      > > Thanks and watch until the end of this year! Amen as in Japan!
      > >
      > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams jadams9845@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If
      you
      > > > believe that, you are a dumb ass.

      > > the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the
      dreaded
      > > fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh
      New
      > > Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how
      severe it
      > > will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering
      > > secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops
      home
      > > notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start
      > > vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part
      MOSTLY to
      > > the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
      > > cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!

      > > this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure?
      > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
      > > coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift.
      The