Re: UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
      I beg your pardon, as there soon will be an end to the mighty wicked,
      period, Who said that the world will end mr. dumb-dumb?
      Thanks and watch until the end of this year! Amen as in Japan!

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:

      > Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If you
      > believe that, you are a dumb ass.
      >

      > On Apr 17, 2011, at 4:39 PM, nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... wrote:
      >

      > > Dear Group,
      > > Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and
      the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded
      fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New
      Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it
      will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering
      secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home
      notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start
      vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to
      the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
      > > Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling
      cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
      > > Thanks
      > > -
      > > THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?
      > >
      > > <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
      > > _
      > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>
      > >
      > > Questioner:
      > > Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying
      this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure?
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
      > > -
      > > Zeta Reply:
      > > We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the
      coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The
      rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during
      the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for
      some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during
      the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the
      residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic
      warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is
      coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with
      their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.

      > > The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
        I simply don't support a negative view of the future. You are
        absolutely correct in your opinion on New Madrid. I have an
        above average education in plate tectonics (compared to the
        average person) and it is WAY overdue. New Madrid changed
        the course of the Mississippi River. It is heavily populated area
        now, so the casualties would be enormous, but it is not the end
        of the world. I have been monitoring the swarms in that general
        zone and they are frequent.

        The Feds are conducting an NLE at New Madrid in may of this
        year, so once again they are telegraphing a potential significant
        event. Here is the link to the NLE (nat'l level event):

        http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle2011_fs.shtm

        The Japaneses situation is also significant, no doubt.

        I am one of the white hats who are fighting against the evil
        globalist bastards.... pardon my language.

        On Apr 18, 2011, at 9:16 AM, "broali4x" <broali4xa@...> wrote:

        > I beg your pardon, as there soon will be an end to the mighty wicked,
        > period, Who said that the world will end mr. dumb-dumb?
        > Thanks and watch until the end of this year! Amen as in Japan!
        >
        > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If you
        > > believe that, you are a dumb ass.
        > >

        > > On Apr 17, 2011, at 4:39 PM, nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... wrote:
        > >

        > > > Dear Group,
        > > > Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and
        > the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded
        > fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New
        > Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it
        > will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering
        > secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home
        > notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start
        > vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to
        > the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
        > > > Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling
        > cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
        > > > Thanks
        > > > -
        > > > THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?
        > > >
        > > > <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
        > > > _
        > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>
        > > > ********************************************************
        > > >
        > > > Questioner:
        > > > Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying
        > this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure?
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
        > > > -
        > > > Zeta Reply:
        > > > We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the
        > coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The
        > rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during
        > the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for
        > some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during
        > the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the
        > residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic
        > warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is
        > coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with
        > their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.
        > > >

        > > > The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

      • Tichan Pet
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2011
          It is not the first time that the earth goes through enormous changes.
          Earthquakes tsunamiglobal cooling global warming etc have been constant factors
          at various degrees throughout time.
          Because of technology,communications systems and Internet we are more aware on a
          constant daily bases of what is going on all around the world.
          The Pacific rim threat is real because the reasons are real and this because of
          the Teutonic plates. The volcanoes the earth magma and molten lava are tangible
          reasons for destruction on planet earth but this is not a prelude of the end of
          the world.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2011
            When have I ever said that we are at the end of this planetary earth
            world for all spiritual orientations? If you show me where I said or
            implied this sir, I will send you a certified Chashier Check for one
            million dollars!
            It is the end of the wicked on earth! Please, consult your spirit guides
            sir and stop trying to defame and miscontrue little me!
            It is the end of the greedy wicked on earth to consummate 2112 per
            Zetatalk.com, sir!!
            Thanks