UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
      Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
      Thanks
      -
      THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
      _
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>

      Questioner:
      Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure? <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
      -
      Zeta Reply:
      We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2011
        Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If you
        believe that, you are a dumb ass.

        On Apr 17, 2011, at 4:39 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group,
        > Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
        > Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
        > Thanks
        > -
        > THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?
        >
        > <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
        > _
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>
        >
        > Questioner:
        > Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure? <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
        > -
        > Zeta Reply:
        > We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.

      • broali4x
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
          I beg your pardon, as there soon will be an end to the mighty wicked,
          period, Who said that the world will end mr. dumb-dumb?
          Thanks and watch until the end of this year! Amen as in Japan!

          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:

          > Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If you
          > believe that, you are a dumb ass.
          >

          > On Apr 17, 2011, at 4:39 PM, nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... wrote:
          >

          > > Dear Group,
          > > Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and
          the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded
          fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New
          Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it
          will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering
          secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home
          notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start
          vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to
          the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
          > > Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling
          cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
          > > Thanks
          > > -
          > > THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?
          > >
          > > <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
          > > _
          > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>
          > >
          > > Questioner:
          > > Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying
          this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure?
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
          > > -
          > > Zeta Reply:
          > > We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the
          coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The
          rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during
          the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for
          some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during
          the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the
          residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic
          warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is
          coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with
          their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.

          > > The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

        • Jeff Adams
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
            I simply don't support a negative view of the future. You are
            absolutely correct in your opinion on New Madrid. I have an
            above average education in plate tectonics (compared to the
            average person) and it is WAY overdue. New Madrid changed
            the course of the Mississippi River. It is heavily populated area
            now, so the casualties would be enormous, but it is not the end
            of the world. I have been monitoring the swarms in that general
            zone and they are frequent.

            The Feds are conducting an NLE at New Madrid in may of this
            year, so once again they are telegraphing a potential significant
            event. Here is the link to the NLE (nat'l level event):

            http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle2011_fs.shtm

            The Japaneses situation is also significant, no doubt.

            I am one of the white hats who are fighting against the evil
            globalist bastards.... pardon my language.

            On Apr 18, 2011, at 9:16 AM, "broali4x" <broali4xa@...> wrote:

            > I beg your pardon, as there soon will be an end to the mighty wicked,
            > period, Who said that the world will end mr. dumb-dumb?
            > Thanks and watch until the end of this year! Amen as in Japan!
            >
            > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Note to all: there is no such thing as the end of the world. If you
            > > believe that, you are a dumb ass.
            > >

            > > On Apr 17, 2011, at 4:39 PM, nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... wrote:
            > >

            > > > Dear Group,
            > > > Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and
            > the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded
            > fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New
            > Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it
            > will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering
            > secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home
            > notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start
            > vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to
            > the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
            > > > Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling
            > cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
            > > > Thanks
            > > > -
            > > > THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?
            > > >
            > > > <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
            > > > _
            > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>
            > > > ********************************************************
            > > >
            > > > Questioner:
            > > > Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying
            > this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure?
            > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
            > > > -
            > > > Zeta Reply:
            > > > We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the
            > coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The
            > rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during
            > the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for
            > some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during
            > the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the
            > residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic
            > warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is
            > coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with
            > their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.
            > > >

            > > > The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

          • Tichan Pet
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 19, 2011
              It is not the first time that the earth goes through enormous changes.
              Earthquakes tsunamiglobal cooling global warming etc have been constant factors
              at various degrees throughout time.
              Because of technology,communications systems and Internet we are more aware on a
              constant daily bases of what is going on all around the world.
              The Pacific rim threat is real because the reasons are real and this because of
              the Teutonic plates. The volcanoes the earth magma and molten lava are tangible
              reasons for destruction on planet earth but this is not a prelude of the end of
              the world.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 19, 2011
                When have I ever said that we are at the end of this planetary earth
                world for all spiritual orientations? If you show me where I said or
                implied this sir, I will send you a certified Chashier Check for one
                million dollars!
                It is the end of the wicked on earth! Please, consult your spirit guides
                sir and stop trying to defame and miscontrue little me!
                It is the end of the greedy wicked on earth to consummate 2112 per
                Zetatalk.com, sir!!
                Thanks