Fwd: NEW EarthWisdom: Crystal Te chnologies of the Heart"® Series

  • Sandra D. Sabatini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011

      OTHER WORLD RADIO INNER CIRCLE MEMBER PORTAL
      INNER CIRCLE MEMBER COMMUNITY PORTAL

      New OTHER WORLD RADIO original series: Part #2 Date: 04/20/2011

      EarthWisdom: "Crystal Technologies of the Heart"®
      Series Episode #2.
      With your Host’s: Sandra D. Sabatini, Nancy Grayson, Antara EarthAngel Davis, Heather Caton, Alice Cablayan.

      Crystals are designed in part, to clear old energetic constructs that no longer serve us. This frees the heart to be the portal of Oneness and Equality as originally intended. That’s why ‘Eart h Wisdom – Crystal Technologies of the Heart®’ is so timely.

      This panel brings together five intuitive visionaries who have been deeply connected to EarthWisdom, to the power of crystal and stone energies, since they were young children. It wasn’t until they were brought together by the power of a dream, that they will now, for first time on Other World Radio, share what is encoded within them. Releasing at this time and for these days, the alchemy unfolding in a series of discussions from the heart.

      We don’t have time for science to prove what cultures throughout the world have known for thousands of years. Humanity can no longer wait. It is up to us to open our hearts, one heart at a time.”

      Stay tuned as the visions unfold and synchronicities reveal the purpose for this mysterious reunion of a dreaming sisterhood...

      TOPIC: DNA, Frequency and MORE!

      Listen in LIVE! for FREE: http://www.blogtalkradio.c om/otherworldradio/2011/04 /21/earth-wisdom-crystal-t echnologies-of-the-heart-s eries-episode-2

      Show starts 11PM EDT / 10PM CDT / 9PM MST / 8PDT
      Overseas listeners please check your local time difference at: http://www.WorldTimeEngine .com/
      Send our guest your questions LIVE
      Call-in. Chat. Email. Be a part of the Show!
      Call-in number: 347-857-1104
      Skype us at: EarthWisdomCommunity
      E-mail blast: EarthWisdomCommunity@gmail .com

      Visit OTHER WORLD RADIO INNER CIRCLE MEMBER PORTAL at: http://otherworldradio.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network