Radio That's Out Of This World!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Hello all,

      This week on VNN Hour, Aurora and I talked about an FBI memo posted, believe
      it or not, on the FBI website about several saucer or disk-shaped craft
      recovered and the occupants of these same craft near Roswell, New Mexico.
      The government memo is dated in 1950 and doesn't go into a lot of detail but
      I think it's making a BIG move towards "official" disclosure.

      On The Progressive Technology Hour, I continued my interview with the
      inventor of Iran's Flying Saucer Project, Mehran Keshe. We went into more
      detail about the technology and funding.

      On The Cosmic Connection Hour, Michael talks about a very fascinating Cosmic
      Being of Light known as Kadar Sutko, a Representative of the local "Solar
      Command", also known as the Saturn Tribunal Council, of the Ashtar Command &
      Federation of Light.

      Radio like nowhere else! To listen, please visit:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      ---