Exclusive VNN Interview!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hello all,

      Some of you may recall this story circulating around the internet about Iran
      building a "Flying Saucer" a couple of weeks ago?
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367204/Iran-builds-worlds-flying-sa
      ucer-Looks-like-belongs-1950s-B-movie.html

      Well, this last Saturday morning, I interviewed the Nuclear Engineer who
      developed the antigrav propulsion system for this craft on The Progressive
      Technology Hour! His name is Mehran Keshe. I was rather amazed with his
      technique for creating the lifting effect - a rotating stream of plasma! He
      also said the lifting capability is incredible.

      He's also developing this technology for various medical applications such
      as curing MS. He's looking for volunteers with MS. He stated the REAL cause
      of MS has to do with Carbon transmuting from an insulator to a conductor in
      the nerve cells. His technology REVERSES this effect.

      Aurora also had a fascinating show about giant skulls found in museums all
      over the planet. Were looking at CLEAR evidence of what are called the
      Nephilim, half Human half ET beings, mentioned in the ancient scriptures.

      News like nowhere else:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---