Japan Earthquake And Tsunami Part 3 : Strangest Object Of All Moving Above Flood Waters

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Here is the third video that has been brought to my attention of different strange objects seen in or before the Japan Tsunami . This shows an object floating over a flood of debris. The pattern that it seems to move in…and moving against the flood…seems quiet strange. What do you feel ?

      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/japan-earthquake-and-tsunami-part-3-strangest-object-of-all-moving-above-flood-waters/