JAPAN NUKE PLANT DANGER: CHERNOBYL, & UFO/ET INTERVENTION

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Do you remember what happened in the meltdown of the Chernobyl Nuclear power plant in 1982? Well, the fallout and damage was devastating and may have help lead to the breakup of the Soviet Union. But little was known or heard or even believed by us humans concerning the real intervention of UFO/ETs to avert what would have been, if the meltdown of this nuclear power plant was allowed to continue unabated, it would have taken out half of Asia and Europe in one huge gargantuan atomic nuclear explosion!
      Now we may be faced with a similar situation all over again with the recent Japan Fukushima Nuclear power plant, which was damaged by the recent 8.9 earthquake! Though Japan was warned that such earthquakes were coming, it fail to institute proper safeguard plans to shut down their reactors in the event or case of any major EQ, which apparently it did not do. Now, we may possibly have a nuclear catastrophe of epic proportion.
      But my question is simply this, will any UFO/ETs again be allowed to help or save us to avert a nuclear explosion far beyond what Sodom and Gomorrah experience? If you think that you know the answer to this inquisitive question, please, would you be so kind to quickly share it with us.
      Thanks
      *
      Breaking: Radiation leaking from Japan's quake-hit nuclear plant --Report that nuclear building's outer structure blown off --Core could become 'molten mass' - risk consultancy --Quake shifted earth's axis and main island of Japan 12 Mar 2011 Radiation leaked from an unstable Japanese nuclear reactor north of Tokyo on Saturday, the government said, after an explosion blew the roof off the facility in the wake of a massive earthquake. The developments raised fears of a disastrous meltdown at the plant, which was damaged by Friday's 8.9-magnitude earthquake, the strongest ever recorded in Japan.

      <http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Quake+nuke+plant+meltdown+Japan+media/4427671/story.html>
      *
      ZetaTalk: Chernobyl  Sept 21, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.
      Chernobyl was allowed to occur, as we have stated, as the elite in those days, in particular the elite of Russia, were out of touch with the reality of nuclear disasters. They needed a reality touch, so the normal brakes we and our brethren in the Service-to-Other had been applying were taken off, an accident that would have happened without these brakes, allowed. This affected, horrifically, those in the immediate vicinity. This also affected many in the European arena, as the dust blew about and panic was high in the populace. The effect was that Russia was horrified, drawn up sharply in their aggressive plans, and the leadership hardly casual about reining in the war mongers among them. There have been reports in the Russian Press, recently, that UFO's were sighted above Chernobyl, and a suspected intervention in the complete meltdown of the reactors done. This is true, but more than a complete meltdown was part of the intervention. The extent of
      poisoning in the immediate arena, such that deaths were limited and illness limited to that which could be treated, in the main. Also, the degree of poisoning of areas outside of the Chernobyl arena was limited. The point was, a lesson that would have occurred by the hand of man, was allowed to occur, but intervention in this occurrence also occurred. Thus, Chernobyl, and many incidents like this, would have been worse had mankind been allowed to proceed, but intervention by Service-to-Other visitors, in concert with rulings from the Council of Worlds to breach the Rule of Non-Interference, were in place.

      The readership is wondering if such intervention is in place now, and to what extent, as it is now the Bush Administration that is war mongering, ambitious, and without care of injury or deprivation to the populace of the world, save themselves, the narrow little group of power mongers in the White House. At present, no nuclear incident appears likely on the horizon, and thus no intervention is scheduled. This intervention can be very quickly arranged, by human terms, as the Council of Worlds does not need sleep nor have rigid rules about scheduling order, and priority issues get moved quickly in front of the Council. To explain with an example, if a nuclear bomb were launched, in the air, and about to land, the Council could be called into session, rule, and intervention applied before it would land. Needless to say, incidents during the pole shift will have a more leisurely time frame, and can be dealt with ahead of time. However, in that the hands of
      man can free the aliens in attendance during the Transformation, aliens who will have demands on their time assuring that the worthy survive the shift, to assist other humans in need after the shift, we appreciate all the help we can get from the hands of man in these matters. Humans should not rely on kind hearted visitors to arrange all, for them, but consider themselves team members in these matters.
      All rights reserved: <http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r56.htm>
      *
      Scientist warns of "Chernobyl-like" disaster
      <http://www.reuters.com/news/video/story?videoId=194714199&videoChannel=2602>