Japan Earthquake & Tsunami—Stran ge Lights Videoed Night Before

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
      This video was just brought to my attention .The poster (ALLbusinessPRO at YouTube) claims that he drives this road home every night ( coast of Honshu) and has never seen this strange glowing light until the night before yesterdays massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/japan-earthquake-tsunami-strange-lights-videoed-night-before/