Unexplained “Morphing” Phenomen on in the Movie “ Return To Baby lon”---Demons, Spirits ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      I am reposting and updating this fascinating story as many of you may not have heard about it . One of my friends at Myspace and Facebook , Alex Monty Canawati, is the man who made this, what would turn out to be quite unusual, movie. I believe you will find the strange happenings in this film intriguing to say the least in and in many cases terrifying.Digits and noses alter. Faces take on grotesque distortions . No special effects were used. Quite strange and hard to explain. He has been featured on A&E and recently was interviewed by a German Magazine . See some of the still captures from this movie at: http://parabook.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/unexplained-%e2%80%9cmorphing%e2%80%9d-phenomenon-in-the-movie-%e2%80%9c-return-to-babylon%e2%80%9d/