4.7 earthquake hits Arkansas - Zeta 7 of 10!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:21 AM

      4.7 earthquake hits Arkansas - Zeta 7 of 10!
      While our over bloated military is hell-bent on starting more extremely costly (Oil) wars in lowly Africa and the Middle East, little or not enough is being done to prepare this nation and the public for major prophesized catastrophic events such as a most severe fracture of the deadly Tecumseh New Madrid Fault. Of late, there have been shacking and signs aplenty which should alert government that diligent preparations should be urgently taken in all sincerity.
      The question is, what or will this year be the year when the terrible Tecumseh New Madrid Fault will snap??

      CNN News: 4.7 earthquake hits Arkansas
      <http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=us/2011/02/28/bts.arkansas.earthquake.kark>
      -
      ZetaTalk: 7 of 10 - The New Madrid Earthquake
      <http://zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10.htm>