TONIGHT! 11pm est (USA) Kim Carlsberg interview on "The Art of Close Encounters" | OTHER WORLD RADIO

  • Sandra D. Sabatini
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      OTHER WORLD RADIO

      with Sandra D. Sabatini & Richard Smith

      GUEST:   Kim Carlsberg is a photographer by trade and the author of 2 books on the ET contact phenomenon. Her first book "Beyond My Wildest Dreams, Diary of a UFO Abductee" published in 1995, was an illustrated book created from diary entires I compiled during 8 years of continuous contact.

      In the summer of 1988, Kim was in the process of putting together a treatment for a television series that later became know as BayWatch. She became the first woman in the Hollywood camera union for her participation on BayWatch. That was the summer she had her first close encounter that changed her life forever.

      In her newest book "The Art of Close Encounters" Kim has compiled 150 individual contact stories accompanied by some very interesting art. It is a 350 page fine-art coffee table book. "The Art of Close Encounters" can be purchased through Kim's website. Get your copy today!

      Check out Kim's site: Close Encounters Publishing

      Listen in LIVE! here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldradio/2011/02/22/kim-carlsberg-on-the-art-of-close-encounters-47
      Show starts 11PM EST USA / 10PM CST / 9PM MST / 8PM PST
      Overseas listeners please check your local time at: WorldTimeEngine.com

      Call-in. Chat. Email. Be a part of the Show!
      Call-in number: 347-857-1104
      Skype us at: otherworldradio
      E-mail blast: OtherWorldRadio@...
      Send our guest your questions LIVE!