Project Blue Book

  • James Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
      I was 17 when I visited Project Blue book at Wright- Patterson Air Force
      Base in Dayton, Ohio. PBB was the official ( so they said) agency that
      investigated UFOs. I was treated well by the staff, I cannot remember the
      names of the staff I met that day, The only name I remember is Hector
      Quintenella.
      I was told that they could explain approximately 96 % of all incidents to
      their satisfaction. I had no reason to
      disbelieve them. They stated that 4% were classified unknown. I asked if I
      could see any physical evidence
      they might have on hand. Hector said they had such evidence, but the room it
      was kept in was classified.
      I jumped to the bait. He played me like a fiddle. As expected, I asked if he
      could bring an artifact to where I was sitting. Of course he could. And
      did.

      He handed me a rock. An ordinary rock. I was confused and not a little
      miffed. He said this rock came from the site of a possible UFO landing. I
      realized it was time for me to leave.Exit stage left. As I left, Hector
      asked me if I had read a book by Carl Jung titled " Flying Saucers- A Myth
      OF Things Seen in the Sky ?"
      No, I had not. I still have not.

      I have thought about this experience over the years. I came to the
      conclusion that Blue Book was a front.
      Designed to pull the wool over the eyes of interested people like me. Rather
      than discourage me , I became more convinced than ever that something was
      up. I doubt that too many investigators were satisfied by the deceptions of
      PBB.

      Best Regards,

      Old Man