UFOs or HOAXES? Jan. 20, 2011

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      UFOs or HOAXES?
      Bright shape changing UFO, Moscow Jan 18,2011
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmOHaDQbFc>
      -
      Moscow Jan. 15, 2011 UFO wave is ongoing
      <http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/ufo-moscow-russia-january-15-2011-21-15-video>
      -

      Jan. 6, 2011: Vecinos de Barrios Altos aseguran haber visto un ovni en Lima, Sur America
      <http://www.rpp.com.pe/2011-01-06-vecinos-de-barrios-altos-aseguran-haber-visto-un-ovni-en-lima-video_324999.html>

      -
      Johannesburg -- On January 1, 2011, an orange light was seen in the sky at 8.13 PM over Fourways in Johannesburg. He came into the house to tell us and it had disappeared by the time we got outside. At 8.26 PM he went outside and saw an orange light again. We got outside and saw an object very low in the sky. We were able to photograph it before it went away again. It moved straight towards us and stopped. Then flew away at a slow steady pace (too slowly to be an airplane, with no sound). The light eventually disappeared.
      Note: The above photo was taken with a Canon Power Shot SX30 IS digital camera with a maximum resolution of 14.1 megapixels. The photo appears to be the original. Two of the photos sent show an orange light and two show a red light. The light was either changing colors or was a different color due to the difference in the two cameras used. The Canon revealed a red light in both photos. A cell phone camera showed the object to be orange in two photos. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest <http://ufosnw.com>

      -
      Is the earth magnetic poles really starting to shift? The belated answer is YES according to this Brian Williams MSNBC nightly news report!
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U0FDhEdQaPM>
      You are the judge.