Mysterious Choppers

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi All,
      On page 17 of "UFO Down", Andy Roberts' recent and very excellent book about the Berwyn Incidents,
      there are comments referring to a spate of sightings of seemingly mysterious helicopters. Some two decades later
      there were reports of strange helicopters (now they had become "black") and Andy's book brought one to my mind
      which I became involved in to some extent. This report involved a lady who lived in a remote location living in fear for a couple of
      days and eventually packing her family off to her mothers to "escape".
      As Andy states these helicopters were seemingly observed in rather isolated, remote areas, he uses the word treacherous.
      Just how many of these later sightings were valid I don't know but they seemed, as far as I can recall, to coincide with the
      threatening "Black Helicopters" featuring in The X Files TV show and in reports from Area 51 etc.....
      Is anyone aware of an explanation being put forward to resolve the UK reports?
      (That is reports which did actually involve helicopters).
      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net