Communicating with the Gods

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hello all,

      "God" in the Old Testament is a mistranslation of Gods or The Elohim, which
      are advance ETs from "other" worlds. Judaism as well as Christianity aren't
      monotheistic-based, but henotheistic-based religions. Out of many Gods, you
      choose one.

      Michael will be doing another channeling session tonight here at The
      Launching Pad in Sedona and you're invited to listen-in. Just go to VNN:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      and listen through Pirate Radio.

      Or, if you wish to ask some questions, you may hookup interactively through
      SKYPE. My SKYPE address is: intalek2

      We'll be starting promptly tonight (Wednesday, Oct. 6th) at 7pm PT. So,
      please call in around 6:45pm to connect up.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422