Talk to an Extraterrestrial!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hello all,

      Want to hear something rather extraordinary? Tune-in LIVE this evening
      during Michael's Wednesday Session here at The Launching Pad in Sedona AZ!
      Michael will be channeling an ET from another world and you're invited to
      listen-in and ask a question or two. To listen, go to:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      We'll promptly start at 7pm PT, 10pm ET. To listen-in on high quality
      stereo, I suggest downloading and installing the Destiny Player shown on our
      homepage.

      Keep in mind you'll be hearing through Michael not only a technically
      advanced being, but also a spiritually advanced being as well. This is
      mainly how THEY communicate to us here on Planet Earth. Michael was taken
      aboard a ship and "modified" by these ETs some years ago, which gave him
      this capability.

      To ask a question, either fast blast an email to me or connect through
      SKYPE. My SKYPE address is "intalek2", or call 480.245.5057 Ext. 433, and I
      will patch you through.

      I'll be recording this session and uploading it to VNN tomorrow.

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422