Ben Rich, the "Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber" and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works: Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Ben Rich, the "Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber" and former head of
      Lockheed Skunk Works: Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S.
      Military Travel To Stars.

      Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Admitted
      In His Deathbed Confession

      Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession
      that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel
      among stars.

      According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal -
      Ben Rich, the "Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber" and former head of
      Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO
      Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars.

      What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the
      information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give
      credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that
      mimic alien craft.

      The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked
      as a computer systems analyst for NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

      NUGGET ONE: "Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed's secret research and
      development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of
      about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert
      machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced
      airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions."

      NUGGET TWO: "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these
      technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of
      God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we
      already know how to do."

      NUGGET THREE: "We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won't take
      someone's lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know
      what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you
      have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical
      propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we
      have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong."

      NUGGET FOUR: When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, "Let me
      ask you. How does ESP work?" The questioner responded with, "All points in
      time and space are connected?" Rich then said, "That's how it works!"

      Ben Rich Lockheed Former CEO knew of extraterrestrial UFO visitors.

      Lockheed "Skunk Works" former CEO knew the Roswell extraterrestrial UFO
      influenced designs of Testor model kits for Roswell UFO models, and U.S. top
      secret aircraft. According to a CNI News report by Colorado resident Michael
      Lindemann, the design information was derived from forensic illustrations
      and numerous witness testimonies about the Roswell UFO, provided by William
      L. "Bill" McDonald.

      In an e-mail, dated July 29, 1999, apparently addressed to Lindemann,
      McDonald referenced an excerpt of a discussion with Harold Puthoff, founder
      of the highly classified U.S. "remote viewing" program.

      McDonald said: "Well Hal, you asked for it! Now that legendary Lockheed
      engineer and chief model kit designer for the Testor Corporation, John
      Andrews, is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed the design
      connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin Unmanned
      Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spyplanes, Joint Strike Fighters, and Space

      Andrews was a close personal friend of "Skunk Works" CEO Ben Rich -- the
      hand-picked successor of Skunk Works founder Kelly Johnson and the man
      famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, its "half-pint" prototype
      the "HAVE BLUE", and the top-secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor. Before Rich
      died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him.

      Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works CEO confirmed:

      1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We
      learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The
      Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of
      that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by
      an international board of directors in the private sector.

      2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell
      spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs,
      and aerospace craft.

      3. It was Ben Rich's opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs
      and extraterrestrials] . He believed they could not handle the truth --
      ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the
      "international corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject"
      could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the
      United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors

      Lindemann added that "Bill McDonald received the above information from
      Andrews from 1994 until their last phone call near Christmas in 1998."
      Lindemann also noted "It should also be known that Dr. Ben R. Rich attended
      a public aerospace designers and engineers conference in 1993 before his
      illness overwhelmed him in which he stated -- in the presence of MUFON
      Orange County Section Director Jan Harzan and many others that - 'We' (i.e.,
      the U.S. aerospace community/military industrial complex) had in it's
      possession the technology to "take us to the stars".

      See the complete letter in May, 2010 MUFON UFO Journal from John Andrews and
      the hand written reply from Dr. Ben Rich. Hear more revealing testimony from
      Disclosure Project whistleblowers. NASA can not deny secrets discovered by
      UK hacker Gary McKinnon and many astronauts if it expects full funding from
      the Obama White House administration.

      Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer USAF, and CIA Contractor Admitted : UFO Are

      Don Phillips, "These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and
      do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this
      action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here.They
      are right over there and looking at the size of those ships., it is obvious
      they dont like us being here". When I was working with the Skunkworks with
      Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet
      about this.

      Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some
      captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did
      get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work. We
      knew each other from what we call an unseen industry. We can term it black,
      deep black, or hidden.

      The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were
      captured here. I didn`t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I
      certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there
      were beings from outside the planet.

      Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry
      they could have destroyed us a long time ago .We got these things that are
      handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We
      can also treat from the same scanner.

      I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones
      that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my
      technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that
      can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the
      need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally
      that it has already started. pp. 375 ,383.

      In the past we had posted about UFOs landing in front of former U.S.
      President Eisenhower at Holloman Air force Base and how US State
      representative confirms that US President Eisenhower met Aliens.

      We had also been reported about Eisenhower`s great granddaughter`s claim
      too, in which she has exposed her attempted recruitment into a secret Mars
      colony project.

      In recent confessions from UK, France, China Admitted that UFO are real and
      of ET origin

      And NASA in its own continuous disclosure style informed the word that they
      had found few more New Earth sized planets.

      All above incidents and individuals testimony clearly showed that "We Are
      Not Alone, Never Were Actually".

      Do not forget that scientific docu (film) on that webpage.

      Bert ( A W RvB )

      US spaceships maximum velocity:
      One light-year a minute.
      AWN http://www.awn-archeologie.nl