Down the Rabbit Hole

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2010
      Hello all,

      No LIVE show this Saturday morning, however, we prerecorded and uploaded our
      latest shows in our archive sections at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Aurora's special guest this week is Lucas, the webmaster of:
      http://rabbithole2.com/

      Lucas put together a website dedicated to the return of the "Destroyer" or
      better known as Planet X. He also lectures and produced an interesting
      series of videos detailing Planet X.

      My returning special guest on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is John
      DiNardo.

      Over the past eight years, John has been studying the evidence which warns
      of the approach of a massive celestial body, officially named by the
      astronomical community, "Planet X."

      Michael talked about a recent crashed UFO near Fresno CA on the COSMIC
      CONNECTION show.

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      ---