Incedible Shows Uploaded on VNN Today!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hello all,

      I just uploaded today's incredible shows to the archives at:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      I was just blown away with the a two hour interview with our special guest,
      John Moore. John is ex-military and a retired homicide detective and has
      special connections to the "Black-op" world. The Government is no doubt
      prepared for what is about to face humanity head-on in the next couple of
      years! He also passed along a rather shocking and frightening thermal map of
      the North Atlantic showing the Gulf Stream has completely stopped! This
      spells a monumental disaster this winter for the UK and other neighboring
      countries.
      http://intalek.com/Pictures/GulfStreamStopsHere.jpg

      In addition, John spoke about an ancient orbiting satellite called "The
      Black Knight," which apparently was built by a previously advanced
      civilization thousands of years ago and discovered during the Sputnik era
      back in the late '50s and early '60s.

      John Moore's website:
      http://www.thelibertyman.com/index.html

      Enjoy!